Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am no longer a loser...
I scored a Mr. White, a Leader cosbaby and a Good Faery so far in freebies.
Not bad for my 1st Spook!

I'm still a big fat loser. No freebies, no DoI, no GC, no FB best stories. Not even a friggin sticker... :lol

No matter what criteria you use to limit the parameters of loserdom, this year I am still well within them. No freebies, no GCs, no chat contests, no mistress contests here or on Facebook, no web site contests.

Nada, zip, zilch, zero, nuthin'.

And it's NOT for lack of trying.

I'd still like to see my name as the winner of an actual contest. no one gets to see who gets the 5 or 10 freebies that come up. Just to get one of those mythical "you've won a contest" emails.

I had to pass on the cosbaby leader, i was in on time, but the shipping on that is way more than it's worth. I just couldn't justify it, I've done it in the past and kicked myself later for it.

The last day of last year's spook I won a catalog. And a spook a while back (don't remember when) I got color Wolfman PF on a discount, which is kind of like winning.

OK, I've been corrected that winning the Friday before Spook counts. So, no I haven't won during Spook, but I won 3 days before it started. :(

I'll co-sign that.

Seems pretty obvious to me; If you received (or are going to receive) an item from Sideshow and you didn't pay more than shipping for it, you're chock full of win. No doubt about it.

Well, that makes me a "new" loser, if that's the definition. I did get a $50 gc, but still had to pay extra for a Mort. But, that took a big ol' chunk out of it! I suspect that's enough to disqualify me from the total loser list. Considering that name, not sure if that's such a bad thing. lol

Last edited:
Back