Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose you can add me to the list as well, for now. But there is always hope.

No matter what criteria you use to limit the parameters of loserdom, this year I am still well within them. No freebies, no GCs, no chat contests, no mistress contests here or on Facebook, no web site contests.

Nada, zip, zilch, zero, nuthin'.

And it's NOT for lack of trying.

my sentiments exactly. Hell, I had an opportunity to take Friday off of work for "Star Wars Day," which I did, and it turned out to be a dud except for a DOI hour. I was at the computer from 9AM to maybe 7PM. I still had fun going through the motions,but it was 10 hours lost, all for naught. I wont be doing that again. I had some opportunities to win, and I tried, I've entered nearly every contest including those on Twitter and FB, but I'm just not as fast enough or know as much trivia as the people I'm competing against, who are very good at winning as they've proven a number of times.

But what the hell can you do? Put up some math problems and I'll solve the hell out of them, but I think that would make for a very boring spook.

I'll basically win something once I use my rewards points.

Edit: I lost at that too. :lol
I was going to buy the Silver surfer which is on sale with free ship, and use around $200 in RP to get it to around $100, but RP section was disabled for that item, so I just passed.

charliebrownrock.jpg

Last edited:
I'll co-sign that.

Seems pretty obvious to me; If you received (or are going to receive) an item from Sideshow and you didn't pay more than shipping for it, you're chock full of win. No doubt about it.

That still keeps me on the list. :(

Sigh.. I missed most of today helping my brother work on his house, but it doesn't look like I missed too much. I entered contests this morning and tonight, but I'm still a loser without so much as a freebie. I'm going to busy a lot of tomorrow too so I doubt that will change.

It's ok. I'm in good company here among the losers. :hi5:

okay..................it's very lonely at the top.................would someone please take my place?.............officially that is..............:yess:

okay..................it's very lonely at the top.................would someone please take my place?.............officially that is..............:yess:

I'll take it. I'm starting to feel like a bartender listening to all this mopery. Someone around here needs to set an example of how to lose with dignity.

:lecture

I'll take it. I'm starting to feel like a bartender listening to all this mopery. Someone around here needs to set an example of how to lose with dignity.

:lecture

:pfft:.................i aint going down without a fight mister...........i'm entering everything i can stand.........:lecture

Back