Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to win that Hulkbuster, I don't care to win anything else.....:monkey3

avfin.............are your fingers getting tired from having to update this list?...............:monkey2.............:1-1:

avfin.............are your fingers getting tired from having to update this list?...............:monkey2.............:1-1:

I was going to add WINNER next to each person as they Won--
easier to remove name
Or

Will I just keep adding names?

Hey everyone,

I am going to pay it forward to someone in this thread as I have won multiple times this spook.

Once Spook is over, I will figure out a fair way for someone to receive the Paul Stanley (Starchild RAH) that I won in Chat.

IF Something Sexy is still on the list, he will get the CHAINSAW Granov EX I promised him before Spook started.

IF he is not on the list, I will give that away to someone on the list as well.

I'll keep my eye on this thread.

I really do hope you all win something this Spook.

Hey everyone,

I am going to pay it forward to someone in this thread as I have won multiple times this spook.

Once Spook is over, I will figure out a fair way for someone to receive the Paul Stanley (Starchild RAH) that I won in Chat.

IF Something Sexy is still on the list, he will get the CHAINSAW Granov EX I promised him before Spook started.

Class act! :clap

I haven't won anything in Spook 2010 or 2009 for that matter, heck I have never won anything from Spook, but I have sure had a heck of a lot of fun trying.

Hey everyone,

You are a good man as always!

Hey everyone,

if anything you deserve more prizes for all the help you have given everyone through Facebook updates and what not!!!

Back