Spook 2010 loser club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me to the losers list please Avfin. But LaMelnik, be sure not to include my name in the drawing. Awesome of you to do, and a great group of freaks we have here.

Once spook is over, I will also be giving away a few things to people who still haven't won anything. I've done better than I ever expected, so it only seems fair to pass a little of it on. :)

I told you to pick the orange door yesterday. :)

But thats cool to think of us poor losers.

yes me too.............the chat log will tell the tale if someone were to check that i said the puce door was a mistake.............:lecture

but icruise should now be known as even steven...........:lol

loser #1 _____ es.................:yess:

i always knew i could do it...............i would like to thank............um.............um...............i guess sideshow collectibles..................THANKS SIDESHOW...........THANKS A TON !!!!!!...........:mad:

:wink1:............love ya' mean it !!!!!!!

Biggest Spooktacular loser this year:

Sideshow collectibles for not unveiling the Jason PF on Friday and letting down a couple hundred fans that waited all day.

Biggest Spooktacular loser this year:

Sideshow collectibles for not unveiling the Jason PF on Friday and letting down a couple hundred fans that waited all day.

Seconded. Sideshow really dropped the ball on what was supposed to be their most "fan-friendly" event of the year.

Back