spoilers...so whats with the movie cobra commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, but it sucks even worse cause Cobra Commander > Deadpool.

Who cares how Deapool ended up in that flick, it wasn't his movie.

Here he is in the Combat Heroes range
joepack.jpg

What I meant by it being wolverine origins all over again is when the first figure of Deadpool came out, that's when everybody realised how awful he was going to look in the movie. It seems to be happening all over again with this figure.

Then you sir, would be correct! :p

Street Fighter The Movie had Raul Julia. Name one redeeming quality from that flick. You don't have to eat a turd to know it tastes like ^^^^.

1 redeeming quality? Well you already said it, Raul Julia. I'll name 1 more, Zangief and E. Honda fight. And I really like the Street Fighter Movie, maybe I'm a bit of a coporophiliac. oh well to each his own. I give up now. :monkey2

Not really. Despite the story being flat, Wolverine was still Wolverine. Now if the movie had been called "X-Men Origins: Deadpool," that comment would be more valid, because what they did to Deadpool (aka Weapon XI) is pretty much what they're doing to G.I. Joe. :lol

yeap what he said, they may as well call the movie "superterrificactionmastersforce" cause this aint gi joe, so why do they pretend that it is...CC doesnt look like that ...not even close, he may as well be a different character altogether

i think 'what's with...' can be used multiple times for things in the movie.

Last edited:
1 redeeming quality? Well you already said it, Raul Julia. I'll name 1 more, Zangief and E. Honda fight. And I really like the Street Fighter Movie, maybe I'm a bit of a coporophiliac. oh well to each his own. I give up now. :monkey2

There was no redeeming quality. Raul Julia's acting in Street Fighter was worse than Van Dam. Matter of fact, the movie was so bad, I still believe it's what caused his heart to go bad. :(

Well, I read the Rise of Cobra TPB at Barnes & Noble today

[!!!MAJOR SPOILERS!!!]

...it really sounds like a pretty cool movie with an interesting plot since 90% of it revolves around Destro. HOWEVER, the Baroness and "Cobra Commander" are absolutely butchered from RAH backgrounds.
[ANOTHER MAJOR SPOILER WARNING, DON'T SAY I DIDN"T WARN YOU]

Ok, all of this happens at the very end of the movie, so 90% of the movie may be good...but the next 10% or so is really, really bad:
From what I read, Cobra Commander is really Dr. Mindbender, without calling him Dr. Mindbender; you know, the mad scientist who creates technology to control people and he has a cobra in a pit to "test" his subjects to see if they are 100% submissive to his will. He also creates a machine that gives Zartan playdoh like skin.

Dr. Rex is really pissed because years ago, Duke left Dr. Rex behind to die after a fight that only left him with scars all over. Duke was also engaged to the Baroness (she had blond hair), who was Rex's sister. Duke then broke up with the Baroness when she found out that Rex was dead (so she thought) because of his guilt. To help the Baroness be happy, Rex injects her with the nanites and makes her really evil. In the end, the Baroness tries to save Duke, which makes the lab blow up burning Destro's face and the Doctor's body. Destro calls out to the Doctor and Rex puts on the vagina mask and replies, "Call me the Commander." End of movie.

Oh, Storm Shadow works for Destro and kills any man who touches the Baroness, including the Baroness's husband, but he and Snake Eyes have nearly the same backstory as RAH. :sick

Last edited:
Well, I read the Rise of Cobra TPB at Barnes & Noble today

[!!!MAJOR SPOILERS!!!]

...it really sounds like a pretty cool movie with an interesting plot since 90% of it revolves around Destro. HOWEVER, the Baroness and "Cobra Commander" are absolutely butchered from RAH backgrounds.
[ANOTHER MAJOR SPOILER WARNING, DON'T SAY I DIDN"T WARN YOU]

Ok, all of this happens at the very end of the movie, so 90% of the movie may be good...but the next 10% or so is really, really bad:
From what I read, Cobra Commander is really Dr. Mindbender, without calling him Dr. Mindbender; you know, the mad scientist who creates technology to control people and he has a cobra in a pit to "test" his subjects to see if they are 100% submissive to his will. He also creates a machine that gives Zartan playdoh like skin.

Dr. Rex is really pissed because years ago, Duke left Dr. Rex behind to die after a fight that only left him with scars all over. Duke was also engaged to the Baroness (she had blond hair), who was Rex's sister. Duke then broke up with the Baroness when she found out that Rex was dead (so she thought) because of his guilt. To help the Baroness be happy, Rex injects her with the nanites and makes her really evil. In the end, the Baroness tries to save Duke, which makes the lab blow up burning Destro's face and the Doctor's body. Destro calls out to the Doctor and Rex puts on the vagina mask and replies, "Call me the Commander." End of movie.

Oh, Storm Shadow works for Destro and kills any man who touches the Baroness, including the Baroness's husband, but he and Snake Eyes have nearly the same backstory as RAH. :sick

Still sounds Bad to me.:monkey4

Back