SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmed Negan scene

After Glenn, Rosita and Michonne are brought to join the group by Dwight who lines them up with the rest of Rick’s group, Glenn struggles and fights being brought in until he sees Maggie.

Rosita and Eugene exchange glances for a moment.

Dwight knocks on the RV door then Negan comes out, cradling Lucille.

Negan looks like the comic character wearing a black leather biker jacket that zips down the middle with zippered chest pockets. Dark red shirt or scarf shows.

Negan carries Lucille in his left hand at first but during the scene, rests Lucille on his left shoulder, later gestures with Lucille in his right hand as he points and goes through his speech to Rick’s group.

When Negan gets to the chant, he starts out slow with a close-up view of specific characters as he says certain words. As he gets closer to the end, the camera shots speed up with more than one character viewed.

Eeny- Rick

Meenie- Maggie

Miney-Abe

Mo- Michonne

Catch a tiger- Daryl

By the toe- Sasha

If he hollers- Aaron

Let him go- unknown, a close up shot of Lucille pointing to the person

My mother told me -Carl

To pick -Lucille view only, person unknown (now Negan speeds up)

The very– Michonne

Best- Eugene

One- Sasha

And- Rosita

You- Aaron then Glenn

Are – Maggie, then Daryl, then Abe, then Carl, then Rick

It – Negan strikes the first blow

After Negan hits the first blow with both hands raised high over his head, the camera view shifts to the brain-damaged with blurred perspective of the character Lucille’d. Everything in view is blurred and shifting as the victim tries to look up.

Negan hits the victim 8 times in total, making comments between blows as the others scream with same words as audio.

At the end of the scene, the theme music plays after the screen goes black.

credit:twdz

What I've read, people are pretty convinced itll be "Maggie" who gets the bat. :(

Last edited:
It's not going to be Maggie. For Heaven's sake. No network is going to allow a pregnant lady to be brutally beaten to death on it's flagship show. If you think this is going to happen, you haz teh cray-cray.

It's not going to be Maggie. For Heaven's sake. No network is going to allow a pregnant lady to be brutally beaten to death on it's flagship show. If you think this is going to happen, you haz teh cray-cray.

The show is based on an alternate reality in which human values are lost. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a pregnant woman being Lucile'd in that world, and I'd love if it happen.

Time to get that political correctness BS away from shows that don't need it.

Re: SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Pshhh watch Game of Thrones

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My thoughts are that if Its not Glenn....then Aaron, or Abraham or Daryl. Maggie would absolutely be a shocker! With her new short haircut, I think she will survive and go to the hilltop like in the comic.

Another update to Carol and Morgan scene:

The scene involving Morgan, Carol and the gunman named Roman (the survivor from Carol's Savior encounter in East) does happen in this episode. After Morgan patches up Carol's slash wound she ends up getting away from him. Roman finds Carol and shoots her in the arm and leg. He wants to watch her suffer and die slowly. Morgan shows up and kills Roman. Two men in armor find Morgan and Carol and offer to help them.

Last edited:
I've been thinking this whole half-season that it would be Maggie since they seemed to be setting up stakes for it to matter more via the pregnancy and her more prominent role in the group. But who knows. I do hope it's one of the A-list characters just because they seem bulletproof lately.

Even with the cliffhanger I'm still excited to watch it all play out.

I think its Glenn, he's cheated death far too many times in this show, but we wont know until Season 7 anyways so the wait continues............Maggie would be a shocker

I'm going with Glenn also, don't think they have the balls to off anyone else

Wow that last scene was intense. Now the long wait. Kirkman said there's a hint of who it is guess I missed it.

They showed everyone twice during eeny meeny miney moe except Glenn (and Daryl?).

Clearly they are setting up a plotline between Daryl and Dwight. Where does Glenn have to go?

I think it is going to be Glenn. His death will serve to propel the story of several characters in major new directions. Maggie will be the most affected, but I would imagine Daryl will also be heavily impacted by Glenn's death since it is because of his reckless action that they are all in this mess in the first place. All the characters will be shaken to their cores, but those two will be especially devastated.

No other character death would have as big an impact as Glenn's, except Maggie - and I agree with Pixel that AMC and the show runners would not have Negan bash a woman's skull in, let alone a pregnant woman.

Maggie would be a bold choice, and wouldn't even be the first pregnant women killed in the Walking Dead. I'm pretty sure Negan says "He's taking it like a champ" meaning it's a man that gets it. And he says something about Carl before he swings, indicating its neither Carl or Rick.

-Daryl
-Abraham
-Aaron
-Eugene
-Glenn

Anyone else there I'm missing?

I feel like it being Abraham would be a let down when his comic death was taken by Denise just two episodes earlier. Seems like they should extend his arc a bit, now that things are heating up with Sasha.

Glenn already "died" once this year, so again, it would be a let down, and one of the few comic-true deaths if they choose him.

Aaron would leave another gay couple devastated. I can't imagine having both of the show's gay couples both lose somebody at pretty much the same time. Eric and Tara would be a huge mess when they find out.

Eugene would be an interesting choice as he pretty much talked himself up to dying with taking the RV by himself. He's bullet making potential is greatly needed, but since he did leave the instructions behind, he's got a lot of things hinting toward him.

And then there is Daryl. If they could ever kill him off, this would be the time they could do it without the potential of loosing EVERY Daryl groupie. I think a lot would stick around to see Negan pay. Plus Dwight was the comic's answer to Daryl so unless they off Dwight soon, we've got redundant characters there.

Last edited:
Maggie would be a bold choice, and wouldn't even be the first pregnant women killed in the Walking Dead. I'm pretty sure Negan says "He's taking it like a champ" meaning it's a man that gets it. And he says something about Carl before he swings, indicating its neither Carl or Rick.

-Daryl
-Abraham
-Aaron
-Eugene
-Glenn

Anyone else there I'm missing?

Michone, man! What's with the "He" thing.

Even Sasha is fair game.

Maybe its the comic's line influencing my memory. I'll be watching it again shortly, so we'll see if he does say "He's taking it like a champ" or if that part is blurred out.

Any word on the "Full Octane" version being aired anytime?

Back