SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... Daryl gets shot... but will live.....

Welp..... watch Abraham be the one to die and we wait seven months for that. Does anyone really care about Abraham? I don't. Funny character, but if he dies I won't be that upset he is off the show.

cliffhanger is ********! They've already wasted one good death on that doctor, and now they ruined this one and it still might be someone no one cares about. In the comics they were huge characters that got killed in something to fear, and it really gave us something to fear.

How they are playing it out now is kinda dissapointing and is just going to seem like a long drawn out terminus all over again.

Last ting, how many saviors have they killed so far? like 60? and Negan is still only going to kill one person for that?:panic: I'm pretty sure they only killed like 6 in the comic books then Dwight and Negan showed up?

Negan has a British accent? :lol I know the actor's British, but how do they explain that?

Promo screen grabs:
image links - cubeupload

VHshwR.png

Oh wait, I got that wrong :slap. He does sound like he has a British accent in the promo, though.

I hope JDM got rid of the beard. Hiis hair looks slicked back, he has the bat, the jacket...just need to see the face. Such perfect casting.

Is it true that the finale ends with a cliff hanger and you dont know who gets lucied?

I hope JDM got rid of the beard. Hiis hair looks slicked back, he has the bat, the jacket...just need to see the face. Such perfect casting.

Nope. Seems he left it scruffy. "Ho hum, walking dead role....shave, nah". IMO, he's a bit skinny for the role. And yeah, cliff hanging ending from the listed spoilers...which kinda spoils nothing for this thread, heh.

Back