SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brutal and heartbreaking. Glenn and Abe will be missed. JDM did a damn good job. I'm impressed with his portrayal as Negan.
I hear he has some terrible things in store for Daryl including dog food sandwiches. Poor Daryl.

How did that script get leaked so early, I mean it was spot on with what happened. It's was a bad idea to leave the finale on a cliffhanger. Why go to such lengths to film all these different death scenes when somehow it all got leaked anyway?

Wow, spot on. Great way to stay true the comics (Glenn) and still keep people guessing, and clean up the fact that Abe was left alive on TV. Sh just got interesting...

Fantastic. Seeing Glenn's scene ripped right from the comics was awesome. Brutal as hell and really put Negan as the big bad to be reckoned with. At least until the whisperers show up

What's a whisperer? There is something worse than Negan? What happens to him eventually?

The whisperers are a group who wear zombie skin to walk among them and whisper to not raise suspicion. They kill a few of Ricks group. Negan is kept in a prison by Rick because Rick wants to show Negan that order can still exist. He eventually gets out. That's the last I read. I really need to catch up.

i thought they cut his hand or his arm or something, they didnt???

maybe I am just thinking about Battelfield Earth :rotfl

Somebody actually watched battle field earth? I thought only john travolta watched it

Somebody actually watched battle field earth? I thought only john travolta watched it

they would play it on tv when i was a teen, it made me laugh :lol the ending is the same ending Negan gets but travolta's arm is blown up :lol

Do we think putting him in a jail will really work in a TV narrative, especially considering TV Rick's personality?.. I just don't see him being the sort at the end of this season, or maybe the next, to go "you know what, we ARE more civilised than that"

Do we think putting him in a jail will really work in a TV narrative, especially considering TV Rick's personality?.. I just don't see him being the sort at the end of this season, or maybe the next, to go "you know what, we ARE more civilised than that"

There's never been much consistency to Rick's personality. He'll have an epiphany to justify whatever the script needs.

They're blessed to have Andrew Lincoln, who can sell anything.

Back