SPOILER - Picture of Two-Face from the dark knight !- SPOILER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, indeed. Though perhaps a little too gruesome; the bone should get infected, and how can he even talk, drink, eat or properly move his jaw? And why wasn't the tendon burned along with the cheek? The rest is perfect, though. Just give him a charred cheek (leaving the front half of the teeth exposed) and a yellowed or blind eye, and he'd be the perfect Two-Face for me. Also love how they seemingly handled the assymtrical suit aspect by having part of it charred. Very clever.

Yeah, that image has been online for a while and a much more obvious fake than the newer shot.

The New shot looks legit to me, at least for a test image. And I like it, it should be gruesome and hard to look at. Hell, I would have gone further with it myself. But I am just a sick bastard. :D

I'm not sure if the Mars Attacks look is a test image or not, but I think if they tried that it would fall a bit flat; it would look too "done up" with make up. Not unlike Evil Ash it would take away from the actor's portrayal of the character and all you'd be thinking is, "Gee, I can see right through his cheek."

I just read a comment online stating that the 'really' gruesome version (such as in that spoiler pic) is how Dent sees himself when he looks in the mirror, but the actual scarring from the accident is not quite as dramatic. So in effect Dent has really gone off his rocker and the scarring is much more exaggerated in his own mind.

I kinda really dig this idea!! I rejected it innitially, but the more I think of it, the more I find it a perfect real-world solution to the the obvious inefficacy of having a villain who can walk around with a face that badly damaged without dying from the infections.

It also fits in with one of the major influences onthis series: Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns. The same concept is used there, too. And it works amazingly. Using the super-scarring as a visual cue to how badly damaged Harvey is psychologically would be even more disturbing than him actually being that scarred. IF he looks like that throughout, it gives us time to get used to it, whereas if it pops up randomly, it still has enormous shock value, like the death faces of the victims in The Ring, or even the hallucinations of Scarecrow's victims in the first film.

Back