SPOILER - Picture of Two-Face from the dark knight !- SPOILER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very cool, but why is his whole cheek missing? Maybe if they put skin back over the side of the mouth it would be more realistic? (Well as realistic as a man can be with half his face deep fried).

I love this Harvey.
I do know this is close. May not be EXACTLY the movie, but it is close. Looking at the other shot of him in the car with the gun from the preview still, it sure jibes with it. I hope it is this hard on the eyes. Harvey needs to shock. This is where it needs to be. Hope they don't soften it for the kiddies.....

The pic of Eckhart with an exposed cheek is not the actual film version, from what I understand (plus it looks pretty fake). There is an image of him lying in a hospital bed that seems far more likely.

Click here if you want to see the screen capture.

I'm sure there are plenty who will not like it, if this is indeed an actual screen capture (I can't say for certain). However, what I like is....(right click and drag below to read a brief spoiler-ish description)

...there is not a straight line division down the middle of the face, as is often drawn in the comics and was used with Tommy Lee Jones. It never made sense to me that a burn would be so symmetrical. Plus the enlarged eye and sneer looks like many pics of Dent I've seen in the past. I also like the purple tint to the face. It's not an earth shattering image but it does look like Two Face, at least to me.

Last edited:
Looks good to me. Didnt know Tom Jane of Punisher fame was Two-Face! Cool

THATS AMAZING !!

so he will be in it too then ?

Looks as though, yeah. I remember reading an interview with Nolan when BB was released where he said a tentative plan for the next two flicks would be part two with the Joker and Dent, and part three as the trial of the Joker where Dent becomes Two Face. Seems that plan as been altered and will be even more so considering Ledger's death. I expect a third film, if there is one, to center more on Harvey; but that depends on how they handle Joker (i.e. re-casting).

Looks as though, yeah. I remember reading an interview with Nolan when BB was released where he said a tentative plan for the next two flicks would be part two with the Joker and Dent, and part three as the trial of the Joker where Dent becomes Two Face. Seems that plan as been altered and will be even more so considering Ledger's death. I expect a third film, if there is one, to center more on Harvey; but that depends on how they handle Joker (i.e. re-casting).

They were entirely finished with shooting before Heath died. His death has had no effect on the story (so far). The biggest concern is just what happens to Joker in the end and how significant his role (if any) in Batman 3 would be by the ending.

The pic of Eckhart with an exposed cheek is not the actual film version, from what I understand (plus it looks pretty fake). There is an image of him lying in a hospital bed that seems far more likely.

Click here if you want to see the screen capture.

I'm no expert, but I'd guess that's a fake. It looks like the same hospital bed image (pulled from "Thank You For Smoking") that's been used in numerous other fan-made Two Face images. Aside from that, I can't imagine Harvey lying in a hospital bed with half a melted face and not a single bandage covering the wound.

I'm no expert, but I'd guess that's a fake. It looks like the same hospital bed image (pulled from "Thank You For Smoking") that's been used in numerous other fan-made Two Face images. Aside from that, I can't imagine Harvey lying in a hospital bed with half a melted face and not a single bandage covering the wound.

Oh man!!! I bet you're right! I never thought of that. Good call.

They were entirely finished with shooting before Heath died. His death has had no effect on the story

I meant that Nolan decided to change things from that notion he had mentioned during this interview, I wasn't saying Ledger's death affected TDK in any way.

Yeah, that image has been online for a while and a much more obvious fake than the newer shot.

The New shot looks legit to me, at least for a test image. And I like it, it should be gruesome and hard to look at. Hell, I would have gone further with it myself. But I am just a sick bastard. :D

*Possible Spoiler Alert*

I just read a comment online stating that the 'really' gruesome version (such as in that spoiler pic) is how Dent sees himself when he looks in the mirror, but the actual scarring from the accident is not quite as dramatic. So in effect Dent has really gone off his rocker and the scarring is much more exaggerated in his own mind.

I have no idea how accurate that statement is... But it sounds pretty cool, and actually makes sense in conjunction with the notes we've heard about how Nolan shot the Dent/Two-Face scenes (shooting each scene twice--- one 'standard' take and one 'super insane' take for each line of dialogue, which will be edited in post in such a way that it portrays the mental collapse of the character). I can only imagine something similar to Gollum/Smeagol or even Harry Osbourne/Green Goblin... But I have a feeling well see something even more unique from Nolan in this case.

Back