Split (M. Night Shyamalan)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing performance by James McAvoy
but i feel like the trailer told too much. the trailer shows the entire story, from the reviews i expected a bigger shock with the beast.

Well, I finally saw this. It was great! And just as I suspected, now I'm pissed that I had the ending spoiled. I heard that music kick in and I was like "if I'd have gone in fresh, this would've got me so hyped," and then I thought, "but I'd never have gone in fresh because YOU'VE BEEN A GODDAMN HACK FOR SO LONG, SHYAMALAN ! WHY THE **** COULDN'T YOU HAVE MADE THIS MOVIE BACK WHEN PEOPLE STILL HAD EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF GODDAMN FAITH IN YOU, YOU SACK OF HOT GARBAGE?" HOLY ****! What if he's taken the Shyamalan twist to a whole new level. "You all thought I was ****ty, but I'm good, and those who stuck with me faithfully were rewarded with a positively awesome Unbreakable twist. Double HOLY ****! SHYAMALAN IS THE HORDE; "You are different from the rest. Your heart is pure! Rejoice! The broken are the more evolved. Rejoice."

The ****er broke us all down to test the limits of our faith in him as a filmmaker! What a twist!

Spoiler alert: the limits of my faith in him as a filmmaker don't go very ****ing far. So, yeah, **** you, Shyamalan, for me having to resort to having it spoiled for me just to see your first decent movie in a goddamn decade and a half.:lol

This is why you should just listen to me.

And here I thought this movie was an intelligent study into the madness of multiple personalities..

200-1.gif

I know, silly me, right? It had to connect to comics books somehow. It just had to in today's world.

From the jump it was a movie from a comeback director who made his bones on thrillers. If you honestly believed what you wrote I'll eat my hat when we meet in heaven. Or the hat of your choosing.

amazing performance by James McAvoy
but i feel like the trailer told too much. the trailer shows the entire story, from the reviews i expected a bigger shock with the beast.

They definitely did, but it didn't spoil the experience for me.

I know, silly me, right? It had to connect to comics books somehow. It just had to in today's world.

He mentioned in interviews he wanted a sequel to Unbreakable for years and wanted McAvoy's character in the original... and finally did it :dunno I don't know what you want him to do. He did a excellent film after 15 years of ****.

The visit was pretty good too. The visit was much better than the trailers suggested.
As a found footage movie, it never bothered me

I wonder how true it is that different personalities can have physical things that others dont.

I started watching this movie a few months back but turned it off a few minutes in.

Then some site I was at spoiled this twist in their headline. . . so I ended up watching the whole thing tonight.

Damn, I really wish it wouldn't have been spoiled. I loved Unbreakable, and I totally would've lost my **** at the ending.

I started watching this movie a few months back but turned it off a few minutes in.

Then some site I was at spoiled this twist in their headline. . . so I ended up watching the whole thing tonight.

Damn, I really wish it wouldn't have been spoiled. I loved Unbreakable, and I totally would've lost my **** at the ending.

why you turn it off???

Back