Split (M. Night Shyamalan)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what will the twist be?

is he a werewolf? does he become a werewolf out of sheer mind power?

This movie is pretty good. Has a great oh-**** moment at the end that's completely unrelated to the story, except for something that might happen next.....

I read the twist...meh.

If the actual film and story is good, then the "twist", which isn't really a twist, might be worth seeing in theaters.

Yea it's not really a twist but it is actually a necessary scene because it explains something that made no sense and they hadn't really tried explaining throughout the movie.

Had it not been for that ending I wouldn't have bought what happened earlier in the film.

But overall the movie was pretty good, the ending sort of puts things in context but everything that came before it was pretty entertaining.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have no need for that movie.

I agree unless it can be done in a more unique way like Split. I wouldn't want some generic superhero movie.

I read the review thread that you didn't seem to like the twist, why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got back from seeing it earlier this afternoon. The ending reveal was really surprising but I felt like I was the only one in the cinema who 'got' the connection. :lol

But reading up on it afterwards where someone brought up the fact that...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Didn't even realize that connection. That's pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I read the comment about
Spoiler Spoiler:
I knew it had to be tied to
Spoiler Spoiler:

Given that info, I will Redbox it, whereas previously I would have skipped it altogether.

Back