Spike Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes, FF and I have discussed the very subject. Thanks Creecher!

Thanks for the PM... at least ONE of us was successful! :chew

Me, I was out with the family enjoying a wonderful Easter Sunday....

:maul WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! :maul

Love the new Star Wars Icons by the way.

Creecher and all concerned; Subway Spike has black fingernail polish, a number of silver rings, and from what I can see,(without taking him out of the box) Gasp! (Yes, I'm one of THOSE.....) it looks like both the studded bracelet as well as the chain bracelet, can be removed. Actually, it looks like they'd just fall off when the hands came off.

P.S. Once in a blue moon, if I am lucky enough to get two of a figure, I DO open one up for display purposes.....:chew (It's just that I really HATE to dust open figures!)

Protozaius said:
THE RED SHIRT IS SHORT-SLEEVED!!!! NOOOO!!!!!:monkey2 :horror :monkey2 :horror

Sideshow, you're killing me!:(

QUOTE]

The Modern Duncan McLeod has a long sleeve red shirt that looks to be about the same colour.

I was briefly considering buying a Vampire Spike, a Subway Spike and a Modern Duncan, and mashing them together to get a Human face spike. Shame about the piercings on the subway spike though.....

Yeah, you're right. My modern Duncan DOES have a long sleeved, sorta burgundy colored shirt. I know this because even in his box, you can see the shirt sleeve cuff, peeking out below the coat sleeve.

:confused: HOLY MOLY! What if it's a short sleeved shirt, with just a cuff WRISTBAND under there???!!!!! AAAGGGGKKKKK!

Buffanatic said:
Yeah, you're right. My modern Duncan DOES have a long sleeved, sorta burgundy colored shirt. I know this because even in his box, you can see the shirt sleeve cuff, peeking out below the coat sleeve.

:confused: HOLY MOLY! What if it's a short sleeved shirt, with just a cuff WRISTBAND under there???!!!!! AAAGGGGKKKKK!

Buying a $40 figure just to get a blasted shirt!!! Am I that crazy? Gads! :monkey4

Well, maybe. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

GEEZ, there must be a cheaper option. After all these years, surely Ken has sported a Stylin' red LONG SLEEVED SHIRT!!! :D

Proto, I know from past efforts, that Wimpy Ken is not "buff enuff" to use his wardrobe to decently fit a GI Joe, let alone a Dragon body or better.
(I have ruined a lot of Ken clothes in the process of experimentation.)
The best suggestion I have for either one of us is: DON'T LOOK UNDER THE COAT! :bat

P.S. How are you at pattern making and sewing?

Back