Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..update about some things..please

Any tips on how i can dye or paint the vest black? :)

bw.jpg

Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..update about some things..please

Correct. Dip for about a minute, wring it out, dry with a hair dryer and then repeat. Should be good.

Ok thanks :)

Im new to this customizing kit bashing thingy. This is the storm shadow v2 vest im trying to use with snake eyes. But the problem is snakeyes waist belt/corset thingy is not long enough to be over the vest and still be connected. It needs to below the vest in order to be closed, and it makes him look fat cause the vest is not as tight since the belt is under it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would prolly just skip using it and get a ht barney ross type vest.

I would prolly just skip using it and get a ht barney ross type vest.

Ok thnx will give it a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EF's got a great idea. Those Barney Ross vests are nice...and cheap too. They make nice Viper vests as well.

Which gijoe character can this guy be customized into?
I currently have him as a new recruit for Storm Shadow's Gijoe Ninja force :)

ht-mms112-6-lg.jpg

I'm also thinking of turning bruce lee into quick kick :)
Only problem for the head band is how to position the front hair on top of it

Hot-Toys_Bruce-Lee-Collectible-Figure_Body-Sculpt_1.jpg

PD13601294162d6.jpg

I used the extra HT BL body and head for my QK. The character is portrayed with a more muscular American type body, but it works.

quick_kick_03.jpg

I remember seeing one made with an ACI body, it looked good!

I used the extra HT BL body and head for my QK. The character is portrayed with a more muscular American type body, but it works.

quick_kick_03.jpg

wow this is superb
where did u get the pants and stars belt thingy :)

quick_kick_03.jpg

wow this is superb

Since u seem to be an expert on customizing cobras and joes, is it easy to kitbash cobra officers into cobra troops?

That Quick Kick looks really good!

wow this is superb

Thanks. I made his sash. Pants are from the 21 Century Terrorist.

I think Spider is going to be offering up his versions of both.

Since u seem to be an expert on customizing cobras and joes, is it easy to kitbash cobra officers into cobra troops?

Just swap the webgear and pry off the collar bars. Paint the head black or use the black scarfs.

That Quick Kick looks really good!

:rock

Anybody seen or heard from Matt in the last week?I know he was moving and all but noticed he hasn't been on for over a week.

I've chatted a bit with him on facebook. Is still moving and settling in.

Back