Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread.crimson twins!

Looks great.

Be careful of some black cords though. They will stain flesh hands.

10859826_10203325322988991_759358738_n.jpg

I like those swords man!

hey guys
ive got a few things going out later this week..i appreciate you all bearing with me to get things done and out....
im still waiting on a few things(more tan fabric) to finish up the last few scarlet sets that i have going on...so if you are waiting on those still, i do apologize...

will let you all know when i send out the loot(thursday)
thanks again...

well...the grinch showed up bright and early today...we have about a week to move...woot!
what a day after Christmas..huh?

so everything that i have to send or to do is gonna have to be put on hold for a bit...if i can get to the po next week and mail the few things i have done, that will happen either way..but new stuff....not gonna happen...lol

so please everyone just bear with me for a bit longer..i promise to get caught up and everyone's stuff done and sent just as soon as i am able to...

Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..update about some things..please

you make those arrows?

Back