Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra/Joe suit interest thread - ninja suits 1/24

i think i have that option..lol....

oh..maybe i do have that option...

patterntest_zpsc3088758.jpg

Last edited:

A big box of none of your business!

:lol

speaking of that, i am slowly working on those pants...im trying to get stuff done up for TA, so i can get bludd..or baroness..or both...sigh...so im behind on stuff again..but i will get them done, promise(that goes to the other guys too)...so no worries...

Its probably top stitching: https://www.craftsy.com/article/decorative-topstitching
but you would get a similar look.
I work part time as a bike messenger & the rest renovating/selling antiques but im about to give up messenger work to start doing upholstery both working & studying (student at 38!) & will have access to some awesome industrial sewing machines & equipment... cant wait!

or embroidery..which as a matter of fact...i will be getting a new machine later this month or early next..that sews and embroiders...so that will be something cool to try..i hope..lol

this one..
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Brother-...oidery-Machine-SE-400/14237607#Specifications

oh yea...

Wait for sales, those Brothers at Wally World were 75% off at Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They either have hella markups or they just don't move them often.

Re: Cobra/Joe suit interest thread - stinger suit...+ new stuff

bit more detail... but i think the larger scale calls for it.
always wanted to make a creeper... but im not starting anything new for awhile.

make it so pants for night creeper, and short sleeved hoodie too, spider you got to get busy!!!!!

some rework on my pants designs...
newloopsver3_zps57b0564c.jpg

new belt loops and added a belt line...just to make things look more realistic...

newpantsver4a_zps43dbfcf8.jpg

newpantsver4b_zps264cb7ee.jpg

Last edited:

butt pad too hard..i can't sew curves...yet...
straps on arms...hadn't got to that part yet....but i did add the belt line(thanks to you, sigh..lol)

thanks to spider we have clothing options now. his skills have vastly improved, and listens and responds to comments on how to please customers. that makes it the best dealing with him. thank god you are in the joe section.

Looking good! Purple ninja. Do I see a future Dice custom?

Back