Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra/Joe suit interest thread - stinger suit...+ new stuff

bit more detail... but i think the larger scale calls for it.
always wanted to make a creeper... but im not starting anything new for awhile.

bit more detail... but i think the larger scale calls for it.
always wanted to make a creeper... but im not starting anything new for awhile.

looks perfect for nightcreeper, does that material come in 1/6 scale. if so spider has some sewing to do!!!

it doesnt exist... i just made it in photoshop as an example of what to get printed up if someone wants to go for it...

thing is, im bad at scaling things down to this size...so if someone wants to do that..im game for sewing up some pants...

and just messing around..to see if i can make them sleeveless..
ninjatop2A_zpsa180961a.jpg

thing is, im bad at scaling things down to this size...so if someone wants to do that..im game for sewing up some pants...

and just messing around..to see if i can make them sleeveless..

Why not just reverse engineer an already existing suit pattern by cutting the seems of a ninja suit from Crazy Owners, trace the cut pattern, refine it a bit, and use the new pattern to make your new suits?

That's how i would do it, I also know almost nothing about sewing. :monkey5

Re: Cobra/Joe suit interest thread - ninja suits 1/24

oh i meant to do a custom camo design...trying to get it to this scale when printing out the details..if that makes sense? most of the camo fabric out there in real stores is made for 1:1 stuff..the stuff that is custom printed..has to be scaled down, so it looks right in this size...

oh i meant to do a custom camo design...trying to get it to this scale when printing out the details..if that makes sense? most of the camo fabric out there in real stores is made for 1:1 stuff..the stuff that is custom printed..has to be scaled down, so it looks right in this size...
I see, I should read more carefully next time.
Spoonflower does allow you to print a swatch for cheap to test your patterns. right now they're offering a free swatch which expires today:
https://blog.spoonflower.com/free-swatch-day-spoonflower.html
Edit: I just noticed the offer expired at noon today, sorry.

lol..no worries..
i did some tests on that site..im not sure how to get it to the right scale..that's the issue..if someone does know how to do it, lmk

also..here's some ninja pant tests that i did..
ninjapants1a_zps026b5ce8.jpg

If you can get them to send you a 1/6 scale tigerstripe file I can work off it to make this pattern for you.

^^oh sure..the one color that i DON'T have...lol

i do have..
white
yellow
orange -darker
blue a few shades
brown
tan
gray, light and dark
black
green...a few shades
OD green
purple - enough to do 2 sets only..

Last edited:

ive been working on new stuff for TA today(phew)...wanted to take a break and work on some other stuff(this and that)..

this is where im at for the purple ninja suit...
it needs to be hemmed, etc...and it's a bit more purple then this pic..but not like "boom...that's purple!!"....lol
ninjapurple1a_zps579d4661.jpg

ninja pants are looking good, the vest needs to be at shoulders end like the black ninja vest does, can you do the fancy stitching like what the red ninja has?

the vest is more or less at the shoulders..it just wasnt pulled up in that pic..
as for the fancy stitching..not sure what you are talking about...got a pic?

i am not good at pulling images up but just google sideshow red ninja pics

Last edited:
Back