Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. new custom dios...

so for the final blow...woke up today to our landlord at our door..yea..he sold our house..so now we have to move by the end of next month or 1st of jan....so everything that i have planned for the future will be delayed a bit im sure..and everything that im doing now..i will finish up and get out., etc..i'll also be selling off some more of my clones probably..so if you are looking for any...drop me a line...

so for the final blow...woke up today to our landlord at our door..yea..he sold our house..so now we have to move by the end of next month or 1st of jan....so everything that i have planned for the future will be delayed a bit im sure..and everything that im doing now..i will finish up and get out., etc..i'll also be selling off some more of my clones probably..so if you are looking for any...drop me a line...

Sorry to hear that! I went through that about 2 years ago and my cousin and best friend both last year around the same time. All of us during this same month of the year. Smh. You'd think they'd let you ride out the winter or at least holidays without stressing. Praying for you man!

Damn, that really sucks. It happened to me 13 years ago, woke up one morning, looked out the window and saw a for sale sign out on the front lawn. I hope you find a new place to live soon that's even better then where you are at the moment.

What a ****ing *******!! That sux, hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. Moving is about the worst thing ever.

Like I said, Bastard! That sucks Matt! You will get through it and we are all here to support you any way that we can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he sold all 8 of his houses...he wants to get out of the game due to his health...but yea..not much warning....and there isnt anything good to rent around here that is worth a crap..lol..we are looking at buying if we can come up with a down payment, etc...

Best of luck, spider. That's a **** situation to be in.

sooooo..who needs a suit? lol..jk jk....i need to catch up first before i start other stuff...and this doesnt make me want to do much of anything right now..sigh...

so just wanting to let you guys know that i had sent out a few things this week..and am trying to catch up and get more out ASAP...getting hit with the house thing really smacked us up pretty good..so we are trying our best to get a new house, etc...so if im not online that much, no worries..i will contact anyone as quick as i can....im trying to get things done so i can focus on moving etc here in a month or so...so please just bear with me a bit longer...i will come through, no matter what and you don't need to have any worries about being burnt, etc....i just need to focus on life right now..lol..sigh.....
i do appreciate all of the understanding and patience so far....

hey guys..i have one extra white ninja suit done up and ready to go...any interest? i can make a belt/sash like the SSC ones in any color....

also have my custom desert dio up for grabs too...comes with some random custom crates and sandbags(you will need to fill)..

pm if interested..
View attachment 147828

can hold up to two figs and some gear...its big too...12" tall by about 12" long and about 8" wide...ish...

and i have this banner for destro still...trying to clean out some stuff so i dont have to move anything..lol
View attachment 147829

Last edited:

not joe related...but clothing related..working on a little bat...wanted to show off the suit..not really the custom...lol...
batssuit3.jpg

sooo..twins suits....blue or crimson? im planning on trying out a few new things this weekend if things work out..mostly to make up for my 900 buck bill for my car..sigh....lol....
so stayed tuned...and lmk what you want to see...blue or crimson suits....i can do both...
10 spots open...maybe 15 if i do both....

Back