Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread. new custom dios...

How you making those logos?

Those banners are looking great! Even better than I imagined.

Rick

I imagined them better, but I have a fantastic imagination.

DSC02751.JPG
DSC02752.JPG

sorry about the delays you guys...im trying my hardest to get caught up and stuff up..i know i owe a few suits to everyone and am working on stuff as fast as i can trying to finish up the small deets on them....just a lot going on in my life right now and it's hard to find time to do anything like that....just bear with me a bit longer and i'll get things out....im wanting to work on some new stuff soon as well......

well..ive got the dragon emblems and red fabric...so yea...at some point..i want to...im trying to get caught up with everything else that i owe everyone 1st before i start on new suits...plus having PACE go MIA...it kinda scares me as well....

View attachment 142540

speaking of other stuff...trying out a new boot top....about all that i can handle right now..lol

Dude, that's awesome, having it separate from the actual foot gives it a cool look that I think is even lost on soft boot goods. Damn, simple idea, but so freaking nice.

Back