Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..gung ho..last page!

wanting to close up the scarlet stuff..need to know who else wants one before i do..i have a couple of you that need to pm me when you can..
thanks!

Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..some custom bases...

thanks guys..i hadnt been into sewing the last couple of days...so ive been trying out some new stuff....it's a tad darker in person and i fixed the black..i was gonna do it in red/black..but dont have red paint..doh...maybe the next one...

Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..some custom bases...

zman hoods...
'nuff said...

interested..check out my group, if not on group..pm me for info...
thanks!

on a side note, i just wanted to say thanks to you guys for being so patient with me lately..have had a lot of stuff going on around here...with sick kids, me being sick, wife being sick, more bad news of my mom in law..plus everything else going on....im finally(i hope) getting back into the swing of things and will start getting orders finished up and out ASAP..just bear with me a bit longer...im anxious to start new stuff....so stay tuned for that as well...

Last edited:
Re: SR's custom joe/cobra clothing interest thread..ZARTAN HOODS! 9/26

yes. i will take one. surley i'm not the only one who is going to improve this already great figure.

I want one! But then you know that already! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im working on stuff today and getting things caught up..
things to go out this week..

spud
wraith
fuzz
rick
brother matthew
jwig
rubio
king

i appreciate your patience..thanks!

Last edited:
Back