Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra stinger driver suit..interest thread and wip update 11/15

that's who those were for....for another member...

you guys check out the 1st post and see if i have the list right for who wants a suit set...and lmk(pm me) if you need others, etc..
thanks...

Last edited:

cant you just disect a cobra trooper uniform and just copy their patterns and sew a new gray one together. that way you coulxd copy their patterns and sew where they sewed up their seams

yes and no...but i don't have a suit to take apart and since they are getting harder to find..im not gonna do that...BUT im pretty close to one anyways...so it's all good

i was wanting a black pair of pants like the sniper but to fit the kp02 klaustics body

Are you going to be able to do the reinforced knees like SSC did so they all match? I wouldn't think it wouldn't be to much trouble and would really help them fit in with the look of the other troopers.

Oops wrong thread :slap

honestly..probably not on this batch..but as i get better and get more practice...i'll try new things..

now..i am doing some basic pants..just whatever colors that i have lying around that i'll let go cheap, since im not doing the belt loops or anything on them...
purplepants1_zpscbb6122b.jpg

purple ones..if anyone had a good dr. mindbender bash in mind...or give him a white lab coat..and have a bruce banner figure...or technoviper...oh yea..

your pants would rock if you added, crotch fly zipper belt loops or patches on some pants or pockets to match the other jor pants. you are doing a great job and thanks for offering clothes.

Oh I am adding those to the ones I want to offer as sets.and can do them for any..all you have to do is ask...I wanted to see if basic pants would do good or not or if I needed to add all of the details to every pair. But if someone needed just a pair of basic pants..these would be great. Ill work on some more detailed pairs this weekend when I have more time..and start to work out the tops too

What's the actual shade of green on that one, Spider? It looks lighter than the pic on Toy Anxiety. More of a kelly green.

What's the actual shade of green on that one, Spider? It looks lighter than the pic on Toy Anxiety. More of a kelly green.

two different suits...the one on TA is a normal green..like electro from spidey green..
this one is honestly..like a bright green(kelly)....it's pretty nice...i ordered the wrong style of spandex and have to try and unload some of it to recoup my money..lol

this is gonna sound funny..but it reminds me of kermit the frog....but it's not that "lime"...if that makes sense...it is kelly like you said...this stuff is more "solid" of a blend then the stuff that im used to working with...more like swimsuit fabric...i actually like it a bit more..gives it a whole new look for the suits...

so i found a really nice baby-ish blue that would be great for the Steel Brigade shirt...its not the "ribbed" style...but the color is really close..for a regular type of shirt..

Last edited:

Needs to be lime green for that sci fi fella.

Back