Action Figure Spiderrogue's custom joe/cobra clothing or gear interest thread...4/26/21

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cobra stinger driver suit..interest thread and wip update 11/15

so the funny thing..the 80's figure doesn't have pockets on the leg sides...so do i skip them or do i make them like the other troopers? thoughts?

On the original figures, Trooper has the leg pocket, Officer doesn't.

Up to you.

on the stinger driver....no pockets..or at least none that i can see from crappy pics..anyone have the original figure?

id like for these to be different from the other troopers....so i need to figure out something that sets them apart...not just be an exact copy of the SSC uni's..if that makes sense?

Might as well match the other figures if possible. They all have pockets. How about the collar?

one step at a time...im working on the pocket design now..to try and match the SSC ones...not gonna be 100 percent exact..but will be close...
or maybe i can add the pockets to the fronts of the legs instead?

and yes..collars...

Personally I'd say stick to the design of the SSC troopers, but im sure whatever you do will look great.

Looking great so far. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Even though he is just a grey COBRA Officer the look and color choice was always a favorite of mine. This and the HISS tank driver were always especially cool to me. Their designs made me think of them as more than just drivers so I always called them HISS and Stinger.

Could I have a set in that red please?

I wouldn't taper them. You want to be able to blouse the pant leg above the boots.

cobraofficer17.jpg

acu-pic04.jpg

well..crap..you are probably right..sigh
i have 3 pairs that i did taper..so if anyone wants them as is(meaning...no anything..no pockets..no loops...)...i'd let them go cheap...im sure they are good for something..lol..

may need a set of black ones to fit the kpo2, and blue to fit big boa

BB would look better in blue spandex..like these..they are bright blue..just a bad phone pic..
bluepants_zpsfc65634b.jpg

not sure how much bigger or smaller the KP is compared to the SSC joe bodies...sadly..that's about what i have to use as a model...plus my HT arnold t800 nude(he's big)....

Back