Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection. (Update page 48. 1/1/13)

You have an awesome collection spidermonkey. I am very jealous of some of the pieces.. ;)

Thank you, you have a great collection as well. That Berserker 1:1 is amazing looking, I always wanted to pic that up.

My newest piece to the collection, and one of my new personal favorites. The Hulk maquette.
It might be the new factor but this thing is wicked, dare I say I might like this more that the PF.

_DSC0617_zpsbead3389.jpg

_DSC0612_zps69c73d90.jpg

_DSC0618_zpsd1a82dbd.jpg

_DSC0243_zpsce1cf2d6.jpg

I will try to get a better group shot but it's kinda difficult.
_DSC0504_zps601f5322.jpg

Coming soon: Babydoll PF and The Rhino comiquette :yess:

AWESOME update my friend, your collection is great, very GREAT WOW!!!

Wow, nice room!

Congrats mate. Its awesome.
23lo1vr.gif

Good Update !!!!

AWESOME update my friend, your collection is great, very GREAT WOW!!!

Thank you my friends, I appreciate the kind words.:duff

I got Rhino and Babydoll in today, hopefully I can crack them open tomorrow. I haven't gotten
a new statue since Black Widow and that's been a month or 2. Then March rolls around and I have
4 pieces coming in, thanks SS:lol

Congrats Spider on the new Hulk Maquette, he's awesome isnt he :yess: Man, your room of goodies is emmense my friend! :clap

Congrats Spider on the new Hulk Maquette, he's awesome isnt he :yess: Man, your room of goodies is emmense my friend! :clap

Thanks man, I couldn't be happier with this Hulk, you know what I'm talking about. As for the room every new piece
that comes in four others have to be moved around, it's a mess :lol

Impressive display room:clap

Thank you also sir.

Here is one of my latest. I really do prefer Sideshow's version more than GG's not that there pieces aren't awesome.
I just think SS likeness, base and pose are more to my liking. Anyways here are a couple of pics.

DSC_0002_zps5f6f073e.jpg

DSC_0004_zpse0ba1b52.jpg

DSC_0006_zps474f81f5.jpg

DSC_0005_zps8af15854.jpg

DSC_0007_zps33fc7a19.jpg

Here is their new home for awhile.
DSC_0008_zps5b93855b.jpg

Wow! That collection kicks a$$ the best I've seen! Great collection! Now you can open a store! You have more statues then any comic shop Ive seen. :)

Wow! That collection kicks a$$ the best I've seen! Great collection! Now you can open a store! You have more statues then any comic shop Ive seen. :)

Thanks man that's cool to hear. I just wish I had more space. The eventual onslaught of DC characters is gonna be rough.:lol

Congrats on your new addition and a wonderful display :clap

Thanks Roberto :duff

Is the Wolverine LSF shipping soon man? Just curious.

Thanks Roberto :duff

Is the Wolverine LSF shipping soon man? Just curious.

Bad news Spidey, heard yesterday from another freak that its been delayed until May :( nevertheless, the wait isnt going to kill me as there is still so much to come from SSC in the next few months so its not all bad :yess:

Bad news Spidey, heard yesterday from another freak that its been delayed until May :( nevertheless, the wait isnt going to kill me as there is still so much to come from SSC in the next few months so its not all bad :yess:

That sucks man. I don't have it on order but I think it looks awesome. I do have my eye on a couple of LSF's though.
I can't wait to find out more details on the Doom LSF also.

I do think it will be a huge year for SS at SDCC or at least I hope it will be.

Hi Spidermonkey awesome collection!! I am currently have a home extension and most of my statues are in storage but when finished I will have a statue room, I'm just wondering where your display cabinets are from as they are exactly what I am looking for? Many thanks :hi5::hi5:

Crazy collection room! Its all here!

Back