Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection!!!

Really love your collection and set up!
Really impressive.

Really nice setup. You must go crazy when kids come around it. Don't touch!!! Lol

Thanks. I do, anytime kids are at the house I am pretty paranoid about it but so are their parents so thats cool.

Is that a rx7 or corvette in your sig

It's a bit of both it's a Rx-7 with a turbo Ls1 motor. It's more fun that way :lol

Awesome collection!

Thanks man.

It's been a while for an update but I've been busy with the collection room as you can see. What do you guys think?
DSC03255.jpg

DSC03263.jpg

DSC03257.jpg

DSC03270.jpg

DSC03256.jpg

DSC03258.jpg

DSC03260.jpg

I plan on putting these on the wall behind all of the Predator stuff eventually.
DSC03273.jpg

I personally think the tile brings the collection out more than the carpet that was there if that makes any sense.

Amazing colleciton !

But I don't like the tiles ...
Wood would be much nicer!

all you need is more glass for the shelves. Where are you gonna start putting stuff once that room is completely full?

Thanks. I do, anytime kids are at the house I am pretty paranoid about it but so are their parents so thats cool.

It's a bit of both it's a Rx-7 with a turbo Ls1 motor. It's more fun that way :lol

Thanks man.

No way...I just got done with my fd lsx swap a few weeks ago. Had it at sema

ugh my stomach just turned hahaha..dude your room looks good with the tile man. All I gotta say is :sick bro :rock2 the best collection i've seen no doubt :monkey2

Amazing colleciton !

But I don't like the tiles ...
Wood would be much nicer!

Thanks,
My wife and I originally had wanted wood floors but we have 3 dogs and were worried they would scratch it up really badly.

Great Layout Spider to House your Great Collection my Friend, Major Congrats

Thanks man, :duff it took forever to configure the whole thing.

all you need is more glass for the shelves. Where are you gonna start putting stuff once that room is completely full?

I plan on getting more doors for all the Marvel stuff but I have to get a different kind. Ikea decided to discontinue the white framed doors. As for the room situation I literally have no idea after it's full and what doesn't help is I think I have about 15 or so must have statues on pre-order so I dunno :huh

No way...I just got done with my fd lsx swap a few weeks ago. Had it at sema

Sweet man, it's a small world. So what do you think so far? Be careful the power is addictive, after adding the the turbo mine straight up scares me though :lol

um awesome.:lecture

Great, very amazing collection WOW !!!

Amazing collection and set-up such beauty in one room :clap simply breathtaking my friend :thud::thud::thud:

ugh my stomach just turned hahaha..dude your room looks good with the tile man. All I gotta say is :sick bro :rock2 the best collection i've seen no doubt :monkey2

Thanks guys I appreciate the comments.

Back