Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection. (Newest edition the Wolf Predator LSF)

AHHH I remember when I had all that space to move around in there. Those were the days :lol

You cant tell me that that whole floor has been filled with more statues? :horror Pics! Pics! Pics!:panic:

Here you go man. They are on page 48 also I believe.

DSC_0442_zps7c0e0960.jpg

DSC_0446_zps25cd3aef.jpg

DSC_0444_zpscac3da33.jpg

DSC_0456_zpsb03a448c.jpg

DSC_0457_zps3ff0313a.jpg

DSC_0458_zpsa90180b5.jpg

Holy cr@p!!!:google:google

The shelves in middle of the room bring it all together and looks fantastic!!! Are those Bestas?

WHOA! Impressive as ever my Friend, I must go back and Gaze upon your Collection with unworthy eyes, Excellent Post; Spidey, WOW!

Last edited:

That's a whole lot of goodies!
A few places, I'm looking and I see my collection set up, just in a different place!
It's amazing how we have the same products
Your out of room, will you now start selling?

Room is lookin good and clean bro, damn everytime I see your collection thread I want an Iron Man LSF. I am waiting for a new IM LSF from Sideshow, I hope we will see it soon.

I so love your collection room! I would love to visit your room with no pants. I'll be in Albq in a couple weeks, I'll stop buy. :yess:

Sorry for the really late responses guys I was out of town for a bit.

:horror WOW! Impressive stuff Spidey!:clap You should charge admission for that room! :lol

Thanks man, it's funny some people freak out on the collection and others just walk through the room like there's nothing in there. :lol

Holy cr@p!!!:google:google

The shelves in middle of the room bring it all together and looks fantastic!!! Are those Bestas?

Thanks for the comment, I was worried it would look really cluttered in the room but I think it looks just about right with the
shelves there. The cabinets in the middle are bestas. I also have you to thank for a lot of the awesome pieces in the room
thanks to your photos.

WHOA! Impressive as ever my Friend, I must go back and Gaze upon your Collection wit unworthy eyes, Excellent Post; Spidey, WOW!

:lol:lol you are always welcome here my friend. Thanks for the comments.

That's a whole lot of goodies!
A few places, I'm looking and I see my collection set up, just in a different place!
It's amazing how we have the same products
Your out of room, will you now start selling?

Thanks Alex, your collection definitely inspires. You and I have very similar tastes in this hobby my friend.

I think now is the time to start putting some things in the for sale section here. I just hit the point where nothing else will fit
properly in the room. Believe it or not it has slowed me down a lot. I've been eyeing a new car for a while now and the
collection may take a bit of a hit in a couple of years or so.

Awesome collection!

Thanks man, any word on any conventions around here any time soon?

Room is lookin good and clean bro, damn everytime I see your collection thread I want an Iron Man LSF. I am waiting for a new IM LSF from Sideshow, I hope we will see it soon.

Thanks for the comments Ricky, the Iron Man LSF is one of my favorites and I don't doubt that SS has another one in the works.

I so love your collection room! I would love to visit your room with no pants. I'll be in Albq in a couple weeks, I'll stop buy. :yess:

Thanks King, come on by man. I never wear pants in there so we'll match :hi5: :lol:lol

I was just there Wednesday, pantless of course. Ate some buffalo wild wings in Rio Rancho :yess:

I was just there Wednesday, pantless of course. Ate some buffalo wild wings in Rio Rancho :yess:

:yess::lol I was there on Wednesday also but I didn't see anyone with no pants so I must have missed you :lol Have you
tried the Mango habanero wings? There awesome.

Here are some pics I forgot to put on here.
The eyes on this are crazy.

DSC_0050_zpsbb867e9f.jpg
[/URL]

DSC_0053_zpse173847e.jpg
[/URL]

DSC_0054_zpsa2154cef.jpg
[/URL]

DSC_0056_zpscb52b588.jpg
[/URL]

DSC_0058_zps0874fbee.jpg
[/URL]

wooooo,congrats on last purchase and new style :duff

wooooo,congrats on last purchase and new style :duff

Big congrats my friend ;)

Congrats on the new addition mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Great Score and Pic's on Sub-Zero my Friend, Great Great Post; Spider

Thanks for the comments everyone, I appreciate them.:duff

The last 2 pieces that came in were Poison Ivy ex. and GG Sucker Punch Samurai. So I should have pics of those soon.

Back