Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection. (Update page 48. 1/1/13)

impressive collection

u must be rich lol joking

Thanks man, not rich though just obsessed :lol

It's mind numbing to think of the time/money/planning that is pit into this. Thank you for sharing.

Where is the wolf LSF?! Lol

Yeah I don't want to think about that :lol

The Wolf LSF will be here by the latest early May. I'm really, really looking forward to it. I will consider it a 30th birthday present.

Yea, right now, it's actually on ebay for local pick up only as I know there won't be too many able to pick it up and I'm just gauging possible offers, but If I really decide to sell, I will open it up to a normal auction cause that's where I will get the most for him.There is a guy that works for SS that has been posting on SF and he has been hinting strongly that it is 1/4 scale because it looks like there is no sculpted netting, which is a trait of the 1/5 line. Wolf should be arriving wed or thurs. Since I am almost out of display room, I decided if I love the DROM pf in hand pics, I will sell the CM, if I don't, I will keep him. Of course, that would all be mute if Wolf comes damaged or something. After all, I'm still a student, and having that much more cash would feel good. I feel extremely lucky to have the things I already have.

Good luck with the sale man. Also congrats again on the Wolf I'm sure you are as excited as I am to get that thing in.
I read what was going on at SF and the P2 statue sounds like it will be impressive, hopefully we will get the full reveal
at SDCC. And I'm with you there I feel extremely fortunate for what I have as well, that and a very understanding wife.:lol

awesome collection.
Nice to have that much space to work with.

I just received Lady Death the other day, and thought I should share some pics. Overall I like her more than the
original Elvira PF and possibly more than the Vampirella comiquette. That's more than I could of hoped for. She
did arrive with a couple of little paint flaws and I'm still trying to get her hair in the right spot but other than that she's perfect.

DSC_0101_zps0c65f3c7.jpg

DSC_0102_zpsc0a8cc4d.jpg

DSC_0108_zps010c3880.jpg

DSC_0112_zps3828e6ca.jpg

DSC_0111_zpsf035705c.jpg

DSC_0110_zps90a8762f.jpg

This is just because I haven't posted a pic of these in awhile.

DSC_0118_zpsbcf39207.jpg

Congrats my friend :clap the Lady looks great. And as a massive Legend fan i just love the collection of your Lords of Darkness. I only have the PF but am still waiting to own the 1:1 grail bust...i dont suppose you have it in your collection do you?

Congrats for the new acquisition my friend ;)

Congrats my friend :clap the Lady looks great. And as a massive Legend fan i just love the collection of your Lords of Darkness. I only have the PF but am still waiting to own the 1:1 grail bust...i dont suppose you have it in your collection do you?

Thanks for the comments man. I always wanted the Darkness 1:1 but I got into the game a little late for that one.
I think it will always be the grail that eludes me.

Congrats for the new acquisition my friend ;)

Congrats on LD mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you my friends I will always appreciate the comments. :duff

The next piece to arrive will be Pop Culture Shock's Sub-Zero 1:1 bust with the moveable eyes. I really wanted to
stay away from the busts on the MK line but that thing looks awesome in photos and the Scorpion wip pics look great
too. After that the Wolf LSF should be in around the middle of the month. If the pics are any indication of the awesomeness
that will be my best piece from the last couple of years. I'm really stoked for that one.

Well my newest and possibly my best piece came in today, and it is amazing. It will take a while for the new factor
to wear off and judge this piece properly. Anyway here he is.

DSC_0185_zpscc2074ef.jpg

DSC_0184_zpsf91c6caa.jpg

DSC_0186_zpsf1605fe5.jpg

DSC_0187_zps2dab03d7.jpg

DSC_0188_zpsa72c04a2.jpg

DSC_0190_zps7ec1b778.jpg

DSC_0191_zps0a8f8922.jpg

DSC_0194_zpsb526c4fb.jpg

DSC_0193_zps467a41d9.jpg

DSC_0196_zps92ac69c0.jpg

Last edited:

Well my newest and possibly my best piece came in today, and it is amazing. It will take a while for the new factor
to wear off and judge this piece properly. Anyway here he is.

DSC_0184_zpsf91c6caa.jpg

DSC_0186_zpsf1605fe5.jpg

DSC_0187_zps2dab03d7.jpg

DSC_0188_zpsa72c04a2.jpg

DSC_0190_zps7ec1b778.jpg

DSC_0191_zps0a8f8922.jpg

DSC_0194_zpsb526c4fb.jpg

DSC_0193_zps467a41d9.jpg

DSC_0196_zps92ac69c0.jpg

Very great acquisition, big congrats my friend ;)

Re: Spidermonkey's collection. (Newest edition the Wolf Predator LSF)

Congrats bro, told you he's awesome.

Thats hot!!!

I agree :hi5:

where have you been King?

Incredible collection, beautifully displayed! Bravo!!!:clap:clap:clap

Thanks very much man. It's good to see you back and updating your amazing collection.

Very great acquisition, big congrats my friend ;)

Thank you my friend. That piece is amazing.

Congrats bro, told you he's awesome.

You weren't kidding :lol It's is one of my new favorites, I just want to wait awhile before confirming if it is my overall favorite if that makes sense.

wow, nice to see you got it in one piece. It is pretty cool...

:clapNice piece buddy nice piece.. dude your collection is sick :thud: good job :clap

wow, nice to see you got it in one piece. It is pretty cool...

Thanks man, I was worried about damage the whole time I was unpacking it. There are little things wrong
with it but no piece is perfect.

:clapNice piece buddy nice piece.. dude your collection is sick :thud: good job :clap

Thank you my friend. You need to come by and check it out again.

That Pred is just ****ing amazing! Massive congrats. :rock :rock

Back