Spiderman Vs Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one!! I was looking at a Bowen Cyclops museum on there, I didn't bid because I thought it would go for about £100 and didn't really want it that much, it would have looked nice in my collection but wasn't one I loved - it sold for £47!!! I couldn't believe it! The Venom vs Spidey is from the same seller so fingers crossed luck will strike for me too!!

Sorry to keep you hanging..................I'm still depressed over it. Here's the story............ a while ago I offered a low amount by mistake for a hulk statue and the offer was accepted and the guy kindly agreed that I could back out if I wanted, which I did. I offered to pay the ebay fee but he wouldn't accept anything. So it just so happens he was the same guy selling the Spiderman Vs Venom - I watched it excitedly for 10 days and in the last 5 minutes when the bid was still only £60 I put in my bid only to find I HAD BEEN BLOCKED FROM BIDDING!!!! I was furious!! he gave me no notification so I didn't have time to email him and lift the block and I lost the statue - it went ridiculously cheaply!! I'm still crying over it - :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::monkey4:monkey4:

Back