Spiderman Vs Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolverineUK

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not nearly the 'best there is at what I do'...
Spiderman vs Venom - worth the fight or not?? I've never seen one in the flesh, I know its quite small but my collection has some nice smaller pieces in it and don't have room yet for the huge PF's or Com's - when I love one I'll get it but for now I've seen a Sidey vs Venom on ebay - is it worth the fight true believers??????:cuckoo::horror:cuckoo::horror:dunno

Small but gorgeous...

The only thing the holds this piece back is the size & that Sideshow didn't sculpt Venom's full body.

That is all the drawbacks of this piece but aside from that it's terrific, anyone else who thinks differently can go fornicate yourself with a rusty pipe, good day. :wave

Yeah, I'm not 100% on it but would like to get it if it goes cheap, because its SS and could well go up in value in years to come - plus I enjoy the vs pieces

Ok, I think if it will go up, it should have been gone up already. So the increase in value, to be honest, should not be a reason to rationalize your purchase. (If you want to gain a few grand, invest in other means, rite?)

But if you really like the VS line, I think it is not bad a deal as you have already pointed out the reasons.

Maybe you just set a limit and let it go, since you have the wolverine vs sabretooth, I believe it will be great to have this besides it. (I love thinking how things can be displayed together.)

Small but gorgeous...

The only thing the holds this piece back is the size & that Sideshow didn't sculpt Venom's full body.

That is all the drawbacks of this piece but aside from that it's terrific, anyone else who thinks differently can go fornicate yourself with a rusty pipe, good day. :wave

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Small but gorgeous...

I agree 100%.
I still need to track this down...one day.

So whatcha reckon my top bid should be???? Its at 31 quid atm with 2 days to go? I don't want to be shafted on it :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I got mine (Exclusive) for around $250 (US) but before that I've been following this piece on Ebay, around that time it would usually go for around $350 to $500 & getting it at $350 was considered a bargain.
I personally am looking around to purchase the regular edition.

I got mine (Exclusive) for around $250 (US) but before that I've been following this piece on Ebay, around that time it would usually go for around $350 to $500 & getting it at $350 was considered a bargain.
I personally am looking around to purchase the regular edition.

the regular looks better. I own one

Yeah I like the regular better, thats the one I'm looking at. Usually with 2 days to go the price almost trebles or quadruples so if I can get it for under £100 it would be a real steal!!! Don't hold out much luck for that price tho - Although the Ex version sold for £170 the other day:horror:pray::pray:

Yeah I like the regular better, thats the one I'm looking at. Usually with 2 days to go the price almost trebles or quadruples so if I can get it for under £100 it would be a real steal!!! Don't hold out much luck for that price tho - Although the Ex version sold for £170 the other day:horror:pray::pray:

never know with ebay...it just depends on who's online lookin for the same thing you are

I scored a killer black cat page for $30 + shipping and I was totally expecting to get crushed. I even set my max bid higher than I usually would

Back