Spider-Man new costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys don't like this costume, then you're going to hate the next PF Marvel announcment...

just kidding

Darth Waller said:
That's horrible. It looks like something a fanboy would design.

lol That made me laugh out loud. But don't we have some fanboy's here...if nothing else we have some Superman fanboys don't we? So if one of them were to make a new Superman outfit are you saying it would really suck? I guess depends on your definition of fanboy. ;)

And this Spidey storyline is worse than that clone spidey storyline? I haven't read either, but someone said that story sucked also.

There is now a better picture up of the new Spider-Man outfit that Editor in Chief Joe Quesada drew. Maybe someone could post it here as well. It has what he called Tech-arms with it as well that looks to come out of the back of the suit.

Here you go!

JQ_V01_ta.jpg

Surely you jest! if that's whoever came up withthe idea needs to be B**CH slapped!.............awful......didn't they know the whole "armor" back in the day was a huge mistake!?!?...

armor?! clone...er...re-generated?!.......Sam Kinison would of screamed it best!

When drawn by Quesada it's not half bad. Leave it to Tony Stark to choose that color scheme. Let the IRON-Spider era begin! Actually, I only give it a year, tops. After that we may see a switch to the War-Marchine colors. Seriously though, I don't mind it at all.

The costume looks intresting, it'll be intresting to see how this story plays out.

Back