Spider-Man 4/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And by the way, despite all of the criticism, I still love Spider-Man 3. :cool:

Yeah!

While i in no way love SM3, i don't view it as the cardinal sin that most do. In fact i think POTC3 and Matrix 3 were worse. I like a lot of scenes in SM3, and dislike a lot of em. That being said i think they will let Sam do his thing this time around and not force ^^^^ on him... So i have faith 4 will rock.

Yeah!

While i in no way love SM3, i don't view it as the cardinal sin that most do. In fact i think POTC3 and Matrix 3 were worse. I like a lot of scenes in SM3, and dislike a lot of em.

Exactly. Do I think it could have been better? Sure. But that's the way the cards feel. I still accept it with open arms! :banana

My favorite is still SM-2, but SM-3 is definitely worthy of the trilogy!

I don't feel SM3 was as bad as alot of people do either. Although I'll be honest that if they pretended three didn't happen and do four and five as a retcon or three I'd be happy. But that's mostly because then we'd get a proper movie Venom.

Morbius Could Be in 'Spider-Man 4', or Not
January 9, 2009
More: comic, marvel, news, sam raimi, spider-man 4, superhero

Does Sam Raimi want Morbius the Living Vampire as the villain in the next Spider-Man sequel? If you want to speculate that the director saying he likes it when Morbius fights Spider-Man in the comics to mean that, then yes. From Empire Magazine (via /Film):
“I like it in the Marvel comics when Spider-Man fights Morbius,” said Raimi. “He’s really cool. A vampire! I like that combination of superhero plus supernatural.”
So there you go. Personally, I'm less concerned about what this quote might mean in regards to Spider-Man 4 and more with what hints it gives about Sam Raimi's mental state. Doesn't it kind of sound like he has borderline dementia? Who gives quotes like that? Before Dark Knight, you never heard Christopher Nolan saying, "I enjoy it in the DC comic booklets when Batman fights the Joker. A clown!" It sounds like my grandpa muttering about the evening news. "I like it when the man on the TV gives Grandpa the weather. Help! A vampire!"

Of course maybe the question was, "Sam, do you like it--in the Marvel comics--when Spider-Man fights Morbius--and could you make sure to restate the question in your response and shout that Morbius is a vampire afterwards?", in which case I'm the one over-analyzing everything and looking like the fool. But I find it hard to believe I could be the one seeming foolish simply by spending half-an-hour reading into a quote and criticizing its slightly peculiar phrasing.

Morbius Could Be in 'Spider-Man 4', or Not
January 9, 2009
More: comic, marvel, news, sam raimi, spider-man 4, superhero

Does Sam Raimi want Morbius the Living Vampire as the villain in the next Spider-Man sequel? If you want to speculate that the director saying he likes it when Morbius fights Spider-Man in the comics to mean that, then yes. From Empire Magazine (via /Film):

So there you go. Personally, I'm less concerned about what this quote might mean in regards to Spider-Man 4 and more with what hints it gives about Sam Raimi's mental state. Doesn't it kind of sound like he has borderline dementia? Who gives quotes like that? Before Dark Knight, you never heard Christopher Nolan saying, "I enjoy it in the DC comic booklets when Batman fights the Joker. A clown!" It sounds like my grandpa muttering about the evening news. "I like it when the man on the TV gives Grandpa the weather. Help! A vampire!"

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

'Spider-Man 4' to Shoot in 2010
January 19, 2009

'Spider-Man 4' will begin to shoot in 2010 according to J.K. Simmons. According to SplahPage Simmons sat down with MTV at Sundance and explained that he would love to continue his role as J. Jonah Jameson.

Both Sam Raimi and Tobey Mcguire are expected to return, but have yet to formally commit. Kirsten Dunst is also up in the air, although the actress has voiced her willingness to continue as Peter Parker’s love interest.

“We’ve definitely brainstormed ideas for Triple-J, but I have no desire to make Triple-J more of the focus of those movies,” he said. “The amount that I did in 1, 2 and 3, is just exactly right. Like be the wolf. Come in, blow in, do a week, blow out, be the comic relief, and hit the road. And let Tobey and everybody else do the heavy lifting.”

A little old vid of Stan Lee on Spider-Man 4…

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/I7_nyGYP44E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/I7_nyGYP44E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ughh...I wouldn't mind Morbius showing up in a cameo as DOCTOR Morbius...but not a vampire.

I was liking the idea of forming the Sinister Six or something along those lines for Spidey 4 and 5. But how about giving us a good villain that Raimi actually CARES about (more so than Morbius) like he wanted to do with the Vulture and Sand-man ORIGINALLY for Spidey 3.

Bring on the Vulture, Scorpion, Kraven, Lizard, Rhino, and Electro

recast MJ!!!!!! =P

Yes please!!! Never liked Dunst. I think the only movie I've ever enjoyed her in was interview with a vampire. She's annoying to watch as MJ in all 3 spidey movies. Where the super hot red head model chick from the comics?:confused:

Back