Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In 1-2 years this one will be veeery hard to find for sure! :lecture

I'm not so sure, I actually lost $50 selling mine (I had it up for sale for almost 2 months before it finally sold)... In person the pose and base of the statue is kind of meh... I grew bored of it rather quickly.... If you display it in a cabinet most angles make it look like he doesn't have any lower legs and his head looks a bit weird with it pushed against his shoulder... For me it looked cooler in pictures then in person... IMO...

In 1-2 years this one will be veeery hard to find for sure! :lecture

I think this will do the same that the 'Back in Black' comiquette did. Give it time as you said, maybe even 3 - 4 years, but it'll creep up in price. The red/blue is already doing that. This won't be far behind.

In 1-2 years, many more version of Spidey of many colors too will probably be out. Prime1 will probably pump out spidey as well.

I agree ...there's more Spidey to come. I just hope the different companies get creative with their poses and sculpts.

In 1-2 years, many more version of Spidey of many colors too will probably be out. Prime1 will probably pump out spidey as well.

I'm hoping Prime gets in on this. And speaking of them, they need to post some Venom pics....or else my money is going to Sideshow, ATM.

I'm hoping Prime gets in on this. And speaking of them, they need to post some Venom pics....or else my money is going to Sideshow, ATM.

Oh i'm sure you'll have quite awhile before you have to order from SSC. Hopefully they will show something before venom ships. It seems pretty much everything now doesn't sell out before it ships. Or at least the stuff I've paid attention to

Oh i'm sure you'll have quite awhile before you have to order from SSC. Hopefully they will show something before venom ships. It seems pretty much everything now doesn't sell out before it ships. Or at least the stuff I've paid attention to

Agreed. Did you order Captain Marvel yet?

Agreed. Did you order Captain Marvel yet?

Nope, I've had to make cuts in what I've been ordering and have been selling off quite a bunch as well to streamline my collection to just spidey and Hulk items. Even the nicest or sexiest female pieces I've just ignored since I've converted....lol

Nope, I've had to make cuts in what I've been ordering and have been selling off quite a bunch as well to streamline my collection to just spidey and Hulk items. Even the nicest or sexiest female pieces I've just ignored since I've converted....lol

Seriously?!?!

Wow. So what 'big name' pieces have you gotten rid of?

Seriously?!?!

Wow. So what 'big name' pieces have you gotten rid of?

well I've sold pretty much all my Star Wars stuff and LOTR's stuff. Sold my extra Gray OG hulk, Doom on throne, Xmen #1, Ms Marvel, She-hulk...etc. Lining up all my Ironman pieces soon as well as all my SSC lady Coms and PF as well. When you have to buy a shipping container for $4000 just to store the boxes, you know you have a problem....lol

well I've sold pretty much all my Star Wars stuff and LOTR's stuff. Sold my extra Gray OG hulk, Doom on throne, Xmen #1, Ms Marvel, She-hulk...etc. Lining up all my Ironman pieces soon as well as all my SSC lady Coms and PF as well. When you have to buy a shipping container for $4000 just to store the boxes, you know you have a problem....lol

:lol :lol :lol

Quad, a storage CONTAINER?!?! Bro.....wow. You and I need to be neighbors. I would love to tour your place. :lol

So you'll essentially be left with the 3 OG Spidey PFs, OG Grey/Green Hulk PFs, Spidey Com?, and what else, after the others go?

The only other line I'm debating on is the DC batman lineup. I've stopped with the original Bats and his gallery up till the Killer Croc and Bane. Same thing there as I've felt with the others and I'm thinking I'm going to be halting and selling the 6 or so pieces I have and just stay with Marvel

The only other line I'm debating on is the DC batman lineup. I've stopped with the original Bats and his gallery up till the Killer Croc and Bane. Same thing there as I've felt with the others and I'm thinking I'm going to be halting and selling the 6 or so pieces I have and just stay with Marvel

Never knew you were a Batman fan. The Killer Croc and Bane look amazing, but that will be a slippery slope for sure. Definitely pick and chose the battles.

:lol :lol :lol

Quad, a storage CONTAINER?!?! Bro.....wow. You and I need to be neighbors. I would love to tour your place. :lol

So you'll essentially be left with the 3 OG Spidey PFs, OG Grey/Green Hulk PFs, Spidey Com?, and what else, after the others go?

Yeah pretty much. All the Spidey PFs and Coms over the years and villains as well as the Hulks new and old PFs and Coms. Have a couple of the Halimaw pieces as well with Maestro and king on thrones etc. As well I finally finished my complete line of Bowen Spidey villians and started of course with the XM line. So when it's all said and done I'm not really sure if I'll be making much room in that shipping container....lol. Oh yeah and all the VS dios as well. Got that matching set of Spidey vs hulk Marvel samples from Binny years ago.

Yeah pretty much. All the Spidey PFs and Coms over the years and villains as well as the Hulks new and old PFs and Coms. Have a couple of the Halimaw pieces as well with Maestro and king on thrones etc. As well I finally finished my complete line of Bowen Spidey villians and started of course with the XM line. So when it's all said and done I'm not really sure if I'll be making much room in that shipping container....lol. Oh yeah and all the VS dios as well. Got that matching set of Spidey vs hulk Marvel samples from Binny years ago.

I forgot about those dios.

Man, I miss Binny.

Never knew you were a Batman fan. The Killer Croc and Bane look amazing, but that will be a slippery slope for sure. Definitely pick and chose the battles.

Yeah, out of all the DC line, Bats was really the only one I ever had interest in and no doubt he had the coolest rogue gallery as well. I might hold onto him and wait for Mr. Freeze, Pengiun, Riddler etc. and call it a day. May also get Bane even though I didn't have a clue who he was until the movie....lol. Just look to cool to pass on...

Yeah, out of all the DC line, Bats was really the only one I ever had interest in and no doubt he had the coolest rogue gallery as well. I might hold onto him and wait for Mr. Freeze, Pengiun, Riddler etc. and call it a day. May also get Bane even though I didn't have a clue who he was until the movie....lol. Just look to cool to pass on...

Nah. You got to keep the other Rogues, including Croc. What if they release Clayface!??!

Back