Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this sort of by mistake. I was out of town and my WL converted, but they never sent me a shipping notice, just billed and sent it. In fact, was mailed before they even sent tracking. All of which would be only slightly annoying if I hadn't had car trouble on the way back. Now, do I A. Look under seat cushions for $ to keep it? B. Sell it? C. Return it for a refund?

I've never ran into this with SS before, a little annoyed with everything going on, plus feel like I should have been on top of it and canceled that WL, so stupidity is factored in as well.

I got this sort of by mistake. I was out of town and my WL converted, but they never sent me a shipping notice, just billed and sent it. In fact, was mailed before they even sent tracking. All of which would be only slightly annoying if I hadn't had car trouble on the way back. Now, do I A. Look under seat cushions for $ to keep it? B. Sell it? C. Return it for a refund?

I've never ran into this with SS before, a little annoyed with everything going on, plus feel like I should have been on top of it and canceled that WL, so stupidity is factored in as well.

Ex or regular?

Anyone think if I jump on the waitlist that it will convert? I missed out on this due to money issues and I have since recovered.

What do you all think?

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone had a waitlist on this covert recently? I've been on the waitlist for this for a long time, and I'm wondering if I should just give up and ebay it.

Is this shipping in batches??? I'm surprised this thread isn't booming.

I got mine a long time ago, but never posted anything about it. I think it's really awesome, much better than the BIB imo. It's just so dynamic, the smoke doesn't bother me much.

Has anyone had a waitlist on this covert recently? I've been on the waitlist for this for a long time, and I'm wondering if I should just give up and ebay it.

I gave up on my waitlist and went to ebay. I probably paid a little more than I should have but, it was my own fault.

Check here on the boards as I thought I saw someone selling theirs for a good price.

Just my luck I saw it after I bought mine.

Ya I think there is someone on here selling his for 500 shipped or 500 + shipping.

This is going to be one that goes for a pretty penny down the road, I bet. Just a feeling.

I can't get over how well this turned out.

33e4e96f0200e68b439c26338ddf535d.jpg
feaf32ad95b794286b093f1195aeeabe.jpg
de296f1dc2c921b9cc93e2fcb0c93f82.jpg
82be8dff77735a44a91503f6c8a1e080.jpg
56ec412ca067de5a398f840d673bfb9f.jpg

This turned out really well..happy to get a spidey in this pose..great stuff SS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Still loving my repaint one of my favorite statues now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 161
Back