Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just surprising to me when there's a NRD attached.

Hasn't there always been a NRD attached? I've been buying since 2011 and haven't seen otherwise. Companies have to protect themselves; otherwise every Joe and his brother would log preorders just to be safe, but the company would have no way of knowing how serious those orders actually are.

Hasn't there always been a NRD attached? I've been buying since 2011 and haven't seen otherwise. Companies have to protect themselves; otherwise every Joe and his brother would log preorders just to be safe, but the company would have no way of knowing how serious those orders actually are.

I was just stating that I'm surprised people cancel an item before release and lose money. I wasn't taking a stance on NRDs.

hmmm, I thought I had posted a reply about this...

waitlist conversions at this stage have nothing to do with cancellations/nrds.

It is simply a strategy used by Sideshow to drum up sales.

It's usually based on a batch system

After final flex pays or quarterly

They don't convert waitlists on the fly whenever someone cancels it's usually time based (closer to shipping), or quantity based

Has anyone put themselves on the waitlist lately?
If so, I was wondering how fast it converted.

This arrived from amazon today, first in the series 12" Marvel Legends Spider-Man only $40

A406FA80-43BE-4F6F-95D0-4C0B8CE1C55C_zpsjruxx3sh.jpg

articulation is pretty cool

Word up, I had just paid a early flex payment and then this pops up. So happy. I been needing a new statue this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow ...when it rains, it pours!

Got the 14 day notice for this, too. So I'm in the same boat ....with Brown Wolverine and this Symbiote Spidey charging at the same time. And I have the DCC armored Batman and Koto Sniper Wolf coming in. Yikes!

Waiting for in-hand pics but it's very likely I'm going to get it.
I was absolutely obsessed with the symbiote costume as a kid and would have done anything for something like this (had the action figure with the web that came out of the chest :lol).

So, out of sheer nostalgia... Not to mention the incredible sculpt/pose. Gotta love that texture on the skin, simply gorgeous.
Only regret: no web shooting out of the fist, too bad, especially since they only needed to recycle the web part from the regular suit EX.

Back