Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I got on the WL for this guy only a couple days after it sold out, and mine still hasn't converted :( Even sold my Venom Comiquette to help partially fund it. This isn't looking good.

Anyone getting the custom base being made for this? I personally can't stand the one that comes with it and will be looking to purchase a custom. If not then I may end up selling the piece.

Btw just paid off the rest of the statue today. Hopefully I get the email soon about this guy getting delivered!

Anyone getting the custom base being made for this? I personally can't stand the one that comes with it and will be looking to purchase a custom. If not then I may end up selling the piece.

Btw just paid off the rest of the statue today. Hopefully I get the email soon about this guy getting delivered!

Thought you couldn't pay in full until thurs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had two more monthly payments left. Went into my account earlier and was given the option to pay the rest off, so I did so.

Man, I got on the WL for this guy only a couple days after it sold out, and mine still hasn't converted :( Even sold my Venom Comiquette to help partially fund it. This isn't looking good.

Wow did this sell out already? I haven't looked at the order page in awhile. I remember not a lot of people were wanting this after it came out. 7500 of the original being made and only 1250 of these. Tough to pass on that.

Yeah, I'm honestly pretty shocked it hasn't hasn't converted considering how long it took to go WL. Has anyone ever attempted to contact Sideshow to try and find out where they were on the WL? I really want this guy, but I'd hate to have to try and get him on the second market for it to then covert.

I had two more monthly payments left. Went into my account earlier and was given the option to pay the rest off, so I did so.

Ok you didn't pay it off then. You will be charged the two last payments and shipping on Thursday.

Yeah, I'm honestly pretty shocked it hasn't hasn't converted considering how long it took to go WL. Has anyone ever attempted to contact Sideshow to try and find out where they were on the WL? I really want this guy, but I'd hate to have to try and get him on the second market for it to then covert.

Good luck with it converting. I'm sure you can find someone who will end up selling theirs for retail, or close to.

Ok you didn't pay it off then. You will be charged the two last payments and shipping on Thursday.

Well whatever then I gave them the ok to take out the remaining lol.

hopefully they take steps to stop the paint rub issue the blue version had. Mine had the worst paint rubs I've seen anywhere

If you got on the WL a few days after it started, you'll almost certainly convert. Not guaranteed, but through the years almost all of my WLs have converted. I was on for the grey hulk ex for more than a year and it converted eventually. Hang in there before panicking and paying aftermarket prices. Nothing is guaranteed but it's still really early in the game.

Back