Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received #287:

IMG_5301.JPG

IMG_5302.JPG

IMG_5304.JPG

IMG_5306.JPG

IMG_5307.JPG

I like the details to the back of the hand, showing where the webs are shot from. Wish we could have gotten a swap-out hand, like the EX for the Red & Blue Spidey, with the webbing being fired.

quick unboxing for whoever is interested. in my opinion sideshow did a great job on this one and this is better than the red and blue one!

Extremely happy with how this turned out. I love the blue, eyes, veins, and how the arm connects into the body. Very happy that I decided to sell the EX and pick this one up instead. Congrats to everyone else who got this gem.

A little too much blue shading for my liking, the pure black paint on the BIB comiquette looks much nicer imo

The Symbiote and the BIB are two different suits

Yep.
The Back In Black suit is a replica made by Black Cat from back when they were fooling around. Peter puts it away after Venom appears and the suit then frightens Mary Jane.
The BIB is cloth and the Symbiote is a living creature with a blue hew.

Yep.
The Back In Black suit is a replica made by Black Cat from back when they were fooling around. Peter puts it away after Venom appears and the suit then frightens Mary Jane.
The BIB is cloth and the Symbiote is a living creature with a blue hew.

Seems like a lot of people don't know this...then again I guess not everyone can keep up with every characters history. Well maybe some lol.

Some idiot wants $1,200 for this statue on eBay already.

Where do these people get these prices from?

Listing and selling are different things

No kidding. All because you list something for a high price, doesn't mean you're going to get it.

Which brings me back to my original question.. why do these idiots think they're going to get these inflated prices for statues?

Either way, I put in a reservation for a waitlist on one of these statues. I F'd up by not PO'ing him when I bought my Ex. spiderman PF statue.

Which brings me back to my original question.. why do these idiots think they're going to get these inflated prices for statues?

Have to swing for the fences when it comes to ebay. This thing just came out and is a hot item right now.

Since it's ebay/PP you get docked the usual fees as well for using their services.

Back