Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More photos on FB, not mine.

6659F431-982E-427C-B068-0AA780914716_zpss4ixxpfs.jpg
[/URL]

what's up with the large grainy blemish on the lower abdomen? can't tell if it's a defect in the paint or in the sculpt??

Nice! Those blue highlights really pop in your photos! I didn't pre-order this, but it looks like those that did have every reason to be excited for its arrival.

I love the Spidey figure but that explosion effect is really bad, it's not just the paint, it's poorly executed. And it's so showy and in your face that it detracts from the rest imho.

I love the Spidey figure but that explosion effect is really bad, it's not just the paint, it's poorly executed. And it's so showy and in your face that it detracts from the rest imho.

I agree completely, but that will be remedied soon : )

Ah yes, looking forward for that.
It's just that, I'm a bit caught up between two options - I'd want to repaint Spidey into Kaine's Scarlet Spidey, I really liked his serie a lot and this version of the statue lends itself more to the repaint than the red/blue one. At the same time, I'm not enough a fan of any Spidey version to spend for both a repaint AND a custom base, turning it into a 1000$+ piece... it's quite a dilemma.

The paint app for the base actually looks a lot better than I thought it would. Not saying I like the base lol, just that it came out better than expected. I had the original ex spidey and sold it after a week of owning due to the base. Just couldn't get past it no matter how hard I tried.

Aside from the the pose and paint app for the symbiote looks fantastic!

Really hoping Dan gets his custom bases moving asap.

Back