Speeder pictures on SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
As nice as it looks and as much as I want it. I will be saying no to this piece.

I'd love to have it as well but the question becomes twofold-- where would you put it and what would you sacrifice displaying in order to have it out? I could put it where I have my Jabba throne room under construction but then the Hutt is gonna be unhappy...

I'm working OT as I type... this will be paid for by the end of the month!! :chew

I'll order it.. I still hope it doesn't ship anytime soon.

Monk said:
I'm selling my Lurtz and Buffy exclusives, and i've cancelled my Lord of Darkness EX, Ash EX, and Spike EX in order to afford this bad boy. :rock

wow, i'd keep all these myself...you must LOVE the scouts and their bikes!

tomandshell said:
Jabba's countertop is about the only spot I have where this would fit...

:eek:

Kinda the same boat I'm in. I figure I'll just buy everything and sort it all out later :monkey3

I'll have to part with some large SS/WETA pieces in order to make room and to raise money. For the moment, I'll go ahead and do my pre-order for it. Hopefully Flex-pay will be reasonable.

Might need to cancel a few other things on order, too.

not really interested in it myself, but i bet its gonna be awesome. i just don't see the point in randomly having the scout and speeder in my display.

hairlesswookiee said:
not really interested in it myself, but i bet its gonna be awesome. i just don't see the point in randomly having the scout and speeder in my display.

I can see why most people don't understand, as the biker scouts were basically a flash in the pan in comparison with the entire series. But -- speaking only for myself, I realize -- that 4-minute sequence left such an impression on me in 1983. The biker scout was my favorite action figure for a long, long time (giving Boba Fett the bump). It's a pretty good illustration of the series, to me.

As for the cancellations, I have to come to grips that I'm a Star Wars and Marvel PF collector and nothing more. My polystone room is only about 14X16, so I have to be very selective about what I buy. :( It'll be tough to let these pieces go, but I think that, overall, my collection will look better for it.

Bike is 30 inches long

7164.jpg

Back