Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I never have to pack mine back up. I'd have no clue how to properly return it to its packaging.

This is one of my favorite pieces and is so impressive in person.

I remember when this came out it was $799. I was outraged. I kept saying I'd wait until it hit $500 and then I'd buy. I think I finally picked it up for around $650. Thank goodness. Still one of the coolest pieces in the collection.

I remember when this came out it was $799. I was outraged. I kept saying I'd wait until it hit $500 and then I'd buy. I think I finally picked it up for around $650. Thank goodness. Still one of the coolest pieces in the collection.

Not bad at all. :clap

Now, all of you need to post pics.

Let's see this bad boy. :D

I bought one used off this board a few years ago for a great price and than sold it last summer when all the mythos statues and PF's hit all at once. I missed it as soon as it was gone. I bought another one about a month ago on RebelScum for a much higher price. I did get a new one though so that was pretty rare. It's safe to say this will never leave my collection again.

Here it is jammed in with a few other statues until I eventually get the displays properly worked out.
314tn9x.jpg

That stealth version looks fantastic but would be a crazy space eater. Would make a great 1:6. Maybe if I ever get a custom done.

Back