Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your new piece how much did you end up buying it for.
Was it local pick up.?

Ive only seen 2 pop up on ebay one was from QLD custom paint awesome looking one went for 1750 about 7 yrs ago. 35 bidders i think

the other from canberra crazy bidding went for 1400 AU (mint in box), 3 yrs ago, I managed to win that one, yeah for me.

And there is not a day that goes past that i dont feel soo lucky getting one being 5 yrs to late at the scene, well worth the price i payed in happiness.
i just absolutely love it.
But i custom painted / whethered the steel silver parts from as the stock looked to new

i dont display it with the scout trooper.

Let's see some pics when you get a chance.

The Scout with Bike was my second PF. After receiving it and unpacking it...if it ever comes time to sell, I will not ship. Even taking pictures of how it was packed is not enough for me to trust myself. I also need to get some better pics soon. The beast is large. I'll get some pics with the GG Scout with Bike for comparison.

IMG_1069_zpsb30ed8ce.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up one of these on ebay for my first Sideshow purchase. The shipping aspect of this is quite worrying.

Got a question about this piece, is the right arm with the pistol fixed to the shoulder with a ball joint or wire? Mine is not attached at all under the fabric and I'm wondering if it's broken. It's always been that way and doesn't bother me, but I have always wondered....

Hi guys i know this isnt the best place for this but i have been chasing this peice for over a year. If anyone has any leads of 1 in australia please pm.

Ynott
over the past 7 years 2 have been on ebay, seller from canberra and qld.
2 yrs ago 1350 AU =22 bids
5 yrs ago 1700$ from qld, but the qld pf and a prof custum pain job done, by the talnted seller= 27 bids.

good luck if you can acquire one. Its truely a holy grail and, expensive and well worth the effort

This piece is one that will most likely never leave my collection. It's size alone is near the studio scale size and it just looks fantastic in every way!

The other reason it probably won't leave my collection is that I'm positive it will end up in little pieces if I tried to ship it to anyone.

So very true. This beast was pretty tricky to take out of the box, can't imagine trying to pack it back up.

Hi guys i know this isnt the best place for this but i have been chasing this peice for over a year. If anyone has any leads of 1 in australia please pm.

Sorry mate I have one and doubt I will ever part with it. It is a great piece. Even if I did sell its not something that can not be posted easily. It would almost need to be pick up only or fix the few things that might break from postage as I had to when I got mine from Germany many years ago.

Here it is.

ur1g.jpg

Good luck getting one, it's truly a grail piece. I sold mine last year to fund something else and I quickly regretted it. It was a huge mistake and left an empty hole in my collection. Thankfully I was able to get one a brand new one actually from a Rebelscum member. It was packed well and arrived in perfect shape. It's safe to say this is never leaving my collection. Anyway it's definitely doable to acquire one but be prepared to pay a hefty price.

Good luck getting one, it's truly a grail piece. I sold mine last year to fund something else and I quickly regretted it. It was a huge mistake and left an empty hole in my collection. Thankfully I was able to get one a brand new one actually from a Rebelscum member. It was packed well and arrived in perfect shape. It's safe to say this is never leaving my collection. Anyway it's definitely doable to acquire one but be prepared to pay a hefty price.

i dont mind paying good coin for the right piece, but i just need to find 1 . there is 1 on ebay now but he wont post to aus i need a friend in the states!!

Well I had some concerns about condition (cause it's not listed) and I wanted some real pictures. And for 1K he should def be willing :| But that's only one of 2 of his auctions (another SS piece) that he posted with stock pictures, and that makes me REALLY worried.

I have this in storage. Desperate to get him back on display after I move in a few months. Errrr!

Back