Speeder Bike and Scout - What did you do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What did you decide to do about the Speeder Bike and Scout PF?

• Ordered from Sideshow - AND I'M KEEPIN' IT!

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • Ordered from Sideshow - Will cancel if the ES is too high

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Ordered from Sideshow - Will cancel if funds are too tight

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Ordered from another dealer

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • I'm still on the fence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • It's nice, but it's too expensive for my blood

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Not interested at all - no order from me!

Votes: 12 12.8%

• Total voters
Collector Freak said:
20060106_4_bg.jpg

I honestly think that one is much more badass. Plus, no rod up the speeders bottom.

Interesting how none of Sideshows pictures shows the rod or base.

Wow, what is that one? The pose looks great!

I think this really looks good, 35" long wow!, but I collect Attakus and will be getting theirs instead.

I didn't realize Attakus was making one. I don't own anything from them.

With my luck, if I wait until after the edition size is announced to cancel and then order cheaper from a retailer, I will be in the tail end of the seller's orders and mine will get cut when they get allocated.

Sideshow should have offered free shipping on this. It certainly qualifies for it. That would have been an incentive for those who ordered through Sideshow to potentially keep their orders.

JustinLuck said:
Wow, what is that one? The pose looks great!

That's the Gentle Giant statue. Great piece, but much, much smaller (1/9th scale, IIRC). Love the pose though...the illusion is incredibly convincing.

I ordered one. I have no idea what I'll do once it comes out. At least I have time to plan for it.

Mister Gosh said:
That's the Gentle Giant statue. Great piece, but much, much smaller (1/9th scale, IIRC). Love the pose though...the illusion is incredibly convincing.

Thanks for the info Gosh. Does anyone who owns one have pics?

I'm with Choopie, this one should qualify for free shipping! Would stop me searching elsewhere.

JustinLuck said:
Thanks for the info Gosh. Does anyone who owns one have pics?

I don't have any good closeups at the moment, but if you want to get a sense of the size of the thing, you can see it in a couple of the photos off the link in my sig.

This picture is probably the best I've got currently. I'm moving a bunch of stuff this weekend, so if I get a chance and nobody else gets to it first, I'll see if I can't snap some shot of him by his lonesome.

Back