SPECULATION: MMS-DX-02-TDK Batman Announced!!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't kept up too much on this thread. Is the Batman DX figure confirmed?

Also, other then the Joker DX figure, are they any other Hot Toys DX figures out already or announced so far? Thanks.

???

Thanks. :)

I dont think is going to get any better the HT'S dark knight 12"

I think this figure is dead on but I am very curious to see what HT will come up with next.

It's a great figure, but from the waist up there's a lot of points for improvement and I hope that comes to be on this new DX one, if it doesn't I don't really see the point in doing a DX of it at all.

hey hot toys!
if you guys are reading this thread for the DX batman?

make the sculpt more accurate, something like this:
P1100841001.jpg

correction => not quite like this, make the head LESS long :) better now? :D

correction => not quite like this, make the head LESS long :) better now? :D

No, because even less elongated, the overall shape just doesn't look right.

All they need to do is match photos from the film, no figure maker has it right yet.

Have to see a finished shot, but based on that one image, the bridge of the nose looks on the wider side like Yulli's Bale heads and doesn't have all the ridge definition, but it's an in progress shot and only one lighting scenario, forms like Bale's nose need a variety of light to show them off. It would also help, same with Kojun's, to see it without paint because paint can save sculpts, I'm sure a really good painter could make Takara's Bale head look pretty close to him but sculpturally it's a little weak.

I just hope we get some scrap of info/pic/anything soon!?!? Don't think I can last the wait Cop Joker was!

"HT..Throw us a friggin bone here!"

DrEvil.jpg

Back