Speculation - MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MAD MAX/ROAD WARRIOR Thread

I'm there on Mad Max figs. Bust the deal face the wheel.

max1.jpg

Now we're talking... that's the one we spoke about a long time ago. I'm glad you posted this again. BEST Max I've seen yet... and I've been looking for a good one for years.

If you can make more, or even just the outfit parts to sell, I'm in. :D

Great Mad Max custom small_studios! I would definitely want one if you ever decide to make him again anytime soon? Please let me know. Put my name in the hat for one my friend!

Incredible work! I like the gray in his hair, and his outfit is dead-on movie accurate too. The best 12" Max I've seen to date! :D

Small_Studios, you said you will post a new Max when you're done. Will you take commissions to do one? Please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

I'd definitely be down for a custom small studios Max! Put me down (hypothetically) for one as well :rock

I will be making a few changes to version 2. He will be more accurate to the film.

Can't wait to see it. I'm with Wor-Gar, If you can make more, or even just the outfit parts to sell, I'm in.

would love to see Mad Max figs!!! maybe sideshow will put them out and an exclusive "finger cutting" boomerang.

:lol:lol

Back