Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll be lots of new First Order troopers. HT will tell SS to send back 80% of their unsold stock, allowing SS to add low stock warnings and have collectors get nervous and scramble to buy them up, and HT will repackage them as new EPVIII First Order trooper Exclusives... :)

Never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I'd also like it if they had different Stormtroopers in Ep8. There's no chance of it though, as Ep8 picks up right where Ep 7 ended. So i'd say it's more duck troopers.

I guess that bodes well to get other characters from Hot Toys !

I hope they don't.change the look of the troopers. I don't like buying another set of troopers. Be nice if the same troopers work for episode s 7 and 8.

Never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I'd also like it if they had different Stormtroopers in Ep8. There's no chance of it though, as Ep8 picks up right where Ep 7 ended. So i'd say it's more duck troopers.

I guess that bodes well to get other characters from Hot Toys !

Apparently the stormtroopers will be different.

I think HT has a fair sense of what will sell "the most" of, and I think I agree that while there are vocal fans out there that think such and such a character should be made just "because", they only have so much resources, and thus can't make every character from every license. At the 1/6 scale, it's not the same cost to ROI ratio that smaller scale, mass-produced toys have, so they don't have the luxury of making every Tom, Richard, and Harriet from a movie.

red-stormtroopers-rap.gif

I hope they don't.change the look of the troopers. I don't like buying another set of troopers. Be nice if the same troopers work for episode s 7 and 8.

(See Prequels). Disney knows this franchise is a cash cow. Don't matter if it makes sense or not.

giphy.gif

They'll introduce new specialized troopers for sure. No way they are letting TLJ coming to the big screen with no new armor/helmet design.

I forgot about the height issues. Mine are still packed up but hopefully they'll fix the size issues this time out so I can body swap.

Back