Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides Enfy’s Nest, this is really the only figure I care about for Hot Toys tackling. I could see him being the modern day Scout Trooper, as far as popularity goes.

HS_solo_imperial_patrol_trooper.jpeg

Cool designs for new troopers, im trying to stay away from trooper figures. Rouge One was just too much for me back then.

After the shambles that was TLJ I'll be seeing the film before I pre-order anything from HT's / SSC but I am hopeful this will be OK.

yeah I think we're all hopeful this is going to be good. If not, Disneys got some issues.

Just concerning considering they required acting coaches and a totally new director . . . . my hope is both were related and the Lego directors just couldn't get the best out of the main actor(s) and that's why they were changed.

Looking at the designs etc and hoping the story is good then we have the potential for another RO and that'll do fine for me.

Like you say though, if not Disney have some major issues.

April 13th is the street date for the funko pops, given it’s a Friday we should see some kind of tease then.

Didn't a mucky-muck from Hasbro say they screwed up and issued toys way too early for TLJ...? Three months out or something?

Maybe they'll hold back on Solo until a few weeks before opening. Things will just get lost in the IW hype machine.

Just concerning considering they required acting coaches and a totally new director . . . . my hope is both were related and the Lego directors just couldn't get the best out of the main actor(s) and that's why they were changed.

Looking at the designs etc and hoping the story is good then we have the potential for another RO and that'll do fine for me.

Like you say though, if not Disney have some major issues.

Personally I'm not so concerned about the "acting" coach. I think it would have been someone to not specifically to teach him how to "act", but to perhaps get Harrison Ford mannerisms and "accent" down a bit better. Am also happy they got those Lego guys out. Could have been a mega-disaster !

Yeah, I thought after Rogue One that the Anthology films could turn out to be better than the saga films for me. Rogue One certainly 1 from 1 there, praying they don't **** this one up. The aliens should at least be good going by the Denny's commercial.

Went to see Ready Player One last night. Was pretty cool. BUT...

....check out the Solo display !!

Glover is going to kill it in this I think.....

IMG_8908.jpg

Back