Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally, I’d say it should be easy since they already have all the parts to build this guy but I’m still waiting on my Shoretrooper Grunt and Squad Leader so yeah, you’re probably right.

I think the Mudtrooper is actually all new parts. The dirty/muddy looking Stormtrooper is the Mimban Stormtrooper. They are not the same.

Yep, Enfys Nest... terrible name...
I don't think HT will release many characters outside Solo, Lando & Chewie (and maybe the long-awaited DEATH STAR TROOPER !!!)

Yep, Enfys Nest... terrible name...
I don't think HT will release many characters outside Solo, Lando & Chewie (and maybe the long-awaited DEATH STAR TROOPER !!!)

I'll be really interested if & what they do with Chewie. Third times a charm they say....

I think the Mudtrooper is actually all new parts. The dirty/muddy looking Stormtrooper is the Mimban Stormtrooper. They are not the same.

I don't know. I see;

1) AT-ST Helmet
2) Stormtrooper Mouth
3) Rey/TK(?) Goggles
4) TIE Pilot hoses
5) DeathTrooper shoulder armor
6) Modified Deathtrooper E-11D Blaster
7) Shoretrooper bicep armor
8) Snowtrooper chest armor
9) Standard Trooper Ammo pouch
10) Stormtrooper Ammo Belt
11) I'll go on a limb and say the gloves are the standard gloves all the Troopers from Rogue One had.

And that's just from the waist up.

29402798_148474092651984_6969301929226665984_n.jpg

So do they fight mud or fight in mud? Cape doesn't seem practical for either venture.
Neither. They shoot muddy toxic sludge out of their guns. Sort of a modern-day version of the GI Joe Eco-Warriors bad guys.

ECMjgWL.jpg

This is the next logical step after Rian's anti-capitalist message from Jedi Awakens or whatever it was called.

I still think light rain every second Saturday trooper is the best trooper design.

Neither. They shoot muddy toxic sludge out of their guns. Sort of a modern-day version of the GI Joe Eco-Warriors bad guys.

ECMjgWL.jpg

This is the next logical step after Rian's anti-capitalist message from Jedi Awakens or whatever it was called.

Nice! Remember the Toxo-Zombie? It was like the zombified Toxo-Viper.

Holy **** ! That looks awesome ! If Hot Toys make him I'm doomed !

I'd add "Boba Fett cape".

It's more a matter of "when" they make him rather than "if" they make him. HT can't resist a good trooper... well, unless it's a simple repaint and they get lazy (ie shoretrooper) :wink1:

Still waiting for the Tank Trooper from RO... as well as the regular Shoretrooper.

They only made one trooper from TLJ.

I think HT has learned its lesson from TFA. Did they make 20 troopers including 2-pack variations?

I hope ht doesn't waste their time with this movie and instead produce a figr'in dan and themoal nodes set. (Probably spelled wrong, but you get what I mean). Or any other OT characters.

Back