Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, not my favorite, but looks very well done.

Gives hope for some more. While I had some issues with the pacing of the film, the more I relive it in my mind the more I'm feeling positive about it. Might have go see it again.

Gives hope for some more. While I had some issues with the pacing of the film, the more I relive it in my mind the more I'm feeling positive about it. Might have go see it again.

Yes, I had some real pacing issues with it too. At a couple of points I actually felt bored. Maybe I was just not in the right frame of mind ? Need to see it again when it gets released for home. But on the other hand it matches a lot of other peoples thoughts that it was OK. Not stellar but OK.

Haha. it's funny how perceptions can be totally different. I thought well if they release this, that's one less of something else they will put up in their limited release :lol

Seeing where Rogue One's line up ended and HT usual pattern with reveal/release ratio, i'd side with you on that one.

On a side note, even though HT are rarely that rational with releases, could this mean another Han (Correlia outfit) could be on the way? Even though i'd rather have variety in the heroes area (Lando, Ki'ra, Beckett...) i wouldn't mind another Han to go with this Patrol Trooper.

I liked it the first time but liked it more the second fwiw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expected Lando to have a bit bigger of a part in the film than he does. Still thought Donald Glover was great but I can kinda see why he may not be made.

I expected Lando to have a bit bigger of a part in the film than he does. Still thought Donald Glover was great but I can kinda see why he may not be made.

In hindsight, Qi’ra is the second largest role in the film, followed closely by Tobias Beckett. That would put Lando in fourth.

Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

I’d take a Beckett. I don’t care too much about Qi’ra, mostly because her look isn’t that memorable. Han, Chewie, and Beckett are all I’d really want. Maybe the Patrol Trooper. I feel like Lando could be made down the line if he has a bigger role in a sequel (if one is still made).

Re: Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

I’d take a Beckett. I don’t care too much about Qi’ra, mostly because her look isn’t that memorable.

Really? I loved her outfit with the red cloak, I thought it was really striking.

Speaking of looks, I thought Enfys had a killer design and I would love a figure of her the most. Looks like it's not getting made, though.

I guess that was an okay outfit but she doesn’t really wear it that long. I kind of like to go for a look that defines what the character wears most of the film and her other looks were fairly bland in my opinion.

I’d take a Beckett. I don’t care too much about Qi’ra, mostly because her look isn’t that memorable. Han, Chewie, and Beckett are all I’d really want. Maybe the Patrol Trooper. I feel like Lando could be made down the line if he has a bigger role in a sequel (if one is still made).

Of everyone in the whole movie, I thought Lando had the most iconic look. I would put Qi’ra in second because her cream colored outfit was quite sleek and cute. To me, while I liked the character, I thought Beckett looked pretty bland. It looks like they recycled Benicio del Toro’s outfit from TLJ.

Really? I loved her outfit with the red cloak, I thought it was really striking.

Speaking of looks, I thought Enfys had a killer design and I would love a figure of her the most. Looks like it's not getting made, though.
Same. I'd love an Enfys Nest. She and the Cloud Riders were rad. The Black Series version looks like the best we'll get though.

Actually really liked "Beckett's gang" including Val. Would like to see the Conveyex scene again, which I feel with a little more footage might have been one of the iconic scenes in all of Star Wars.

You guys could enjoy all of new troopers..im just here hoping for Death Star Trooper - as they did appear in the movie.

Back