Speculation: Hot Toys ROTJ Darth Vader 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniram6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anybody know or think Hot Toys will unveil a new 1/6 Vader from ROTJ maybe with a added X-ray electrocuted head? Curious now what?s going to be unveiled that SDCC is cancelled

God, I hope so. I need a Vader and I was taking a break when HT put all their previous ones out. Plus, I was waiting for a complete one with an Anakin head. Either way, he sells too much for them not to do so. Dunno if it's going to be soon, but a RotJ Vader at some point I'd say is certain.

I hope that when they do so, they either shrink the quarter scale helmet down to 1/6 or improve on it. The helmet is the biggest problem with all 1/6 Hot Toys Vaders. The quarter scale helmet is much more accurate.

I really hope this gets released. I've been holding out on a Vader and they could do something sick as a deluxe set. Electrocuted head sounds cool.

Sideshow re-released their Vader with an updated helmet that looks a lot better than the ESB version from Hot Toys

I need a 1/6 Vader in my collection and I've been considering picking up the current one Sideshow has available. ROTJ Vader is my favorite Vader look and the figure looks great, I just wish it wasn't so light on the accessories. A better base, interchangeable head, and a couple more hands would've been nice.

Sideshow re-released their Vader with an updated helmet that looks a lot better than the ESB version from Hot Toys

I suspect the dome of the sideshow re-relased (not original) ROTJ and mask of the Hot Toys ANh or Rogue One Vader would make for the best helmet. The Hot Toys ESB mask is not as good as their other versions. Placement of the tusks give him a long face.

I need a 1/6 Vader in my collection and I've been considering picking up the current one Sideshow has available. ROTJ Vader is my favorite Vader look and the figure looks great, I just wish it wasn't so light on the accessories. A better base, interchangeable head, and a couple more hands would've been nice.
Until this forum I didn’t even noticed Vader changed looks from movie to movie. :lol

Yes I am sure it will come. As others are saying, Vader sells well. The 1/4 went to wait list rather quickly which is a good sign. They may wait to announce accordingly for shipment near ROTJ 40th.

Speculation threads are extinct. Their fire has gone out of the universe. This thread is all that?s left of their religion.

Just kidding. I bet this goes up by the end of the year. They always need a Vader in the pipeline. Definitely need it for rotj luke and palpatine.

HT released the 1/4 figure 3-4 years ago now, but where's the 1/6 iteration already?

1.png

2.png

3.png

What gives Hot Toys??

I feel most of us thought it was inevitable after the anh, rogue one, and esb versions. Hot toys doesnt like to finish though.

With the obi wan vader I doubt rotj is imminent because then they would be competing against themselves.

They are in no hurry, as HT knows people will buy the figure if released today or in 3 years.

Back