Speculation: Hot Toys Black Panther figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this release is creeping up and we have heard nothing so far.

Hmm...

A look at Hasbro's 12 inch figure.

I think the mask looks better here, so the Hot Toys one should look nice.

DE5gIvfUQAAJl4i.jpg

DE5gIv5VwAAJCNh.jpg
Hopefully Hot Toys don't do the exposed ankle joints again for the next figure. This type of ankle joint is ok on a Neca figure but not on a expensive collectable.

Just finished watching the movie and I REALLY want a Killmonger figure of his outfit in the pic on the first page of this thread with his African mask. Don’t want the black panther figure at all. Just Killmonger. He pretty much stole the show. Great villain.

I really want Okoye, Nakia and Shuri. All 3. They were all awesome.

I think we have a chance of getting at least Killmonger as he is seen a little in the promo pics for black panther and since shuri and Okoye will be in Infinity War, we have a chance for them too. I hope I'm surprised and we get all 3 ladies AND Killmonger in his early garb in the film.

I was just thinking if hot toys were to make an Okoye it could potentially be a big seller because the possibility of buying a few and forming a Dora Milaje using 3rd party heads. Maybe make a 2 pack with Nakia, though i would prefer Nakia not in the Dora Milaje outfit

Back