Speculation: Hot Toys Black Panther figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll get Black Panther from this, probably with T'Challa sculpt, and nothing else.

I just hope they make at least one character other than T'Challa. If I get him, I want someone to go with him. Given her history, Shuri is a cool idea. It sucks that only Dr. Strange got made from his movie. I would've bought the ancient one or even Mordo.

Also saw that headsculpt of Chadwick Boseman on eBay that I said I'd want to be done then I'd decide if I want BP from Civil War well guess what finally happened someone made it and well it doesn't look too bad. Of course for next movie HTs will most likely do the same thing make a headsculpt for his standalone but sadly downside to this one is that the mask for the movie looks stupidly awkward due to the eyes which should just be slim. Oh the madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Ant Man and Dr Strange, this will be a good movie, but with minimal connective tissue
to the ongoing MCU, which will give HT all the ammunition they need to effectively ignore it
other than BP. They will also be knee deep in giving us a new Thanos, Hulk, Hulkbuster, bearded
Cap, Iron Man(s), Star Lord, Reissued Thor, and hopefully the Black Order and Nebula finally(wish).
Theyll give BP some love, but it won't be more than they've shown in the past. Look at
all the characters they left on the table with Deadpool, and that was a smash in the very target audience
that buys their stuff! Hopefully some of the independents are taking notes and we'll see some cool stuff
from ToysEra and Art Figures for this movie. Best hopes.

How many figures can they possibly produce . I hope the other product lines don't suffer namely DC although it's probably just aquaman and possibly ocean master that might get made I doubt Mera and black manta will get made

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A look at Hasbro's 12 inch figure.

I think the mask looks better here, so the Hot Toys one should look nice.

DE5gIvfUQAAJl4i.jpg

DE5gIv5VwAAJCNh.jpg

I'm 99.9% sure I'll get Black Panther from this movie. I passed on CW because of the lack of a CB sculpt, and because I figured I would enjoy the character even more in this movie - but he was the standout character in CW for me, not Spider-man.

I'm interested in some of the other characters, but won't commit until I see the film. That said, I could see this being a one or two figure release, anyway.

Does the glow on T'Challas new Panther suit look blue to anyone in the trailer? My eyesight is immaculate and i'm very clearly seeing purple. I only ask because it appears the toys depict it as blue... Makes me wonder if HT will give his solo movie figure a glow somehow.

I only do Star Wars (save for the life sized baby Groot) but I am ready to be all in on this line.

I'm 99.9% sure I'll get Black Panther from this movie. I passed on CW because of the lack of a CB sculpt, and because I figured I would enjoy the character even more in this movie - but he was the standout character in CW for me, not Spider-man.

This! :goodpost:

I just don't like that you can see their eyes for Killmonger and the new BP suit.

Black-Panther-Official-Trailer-2-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Technically they could just take the old panther suit, slap on some gold highlights, and say they made a Killmonger.

Back