1/6 Speculation: HBO Watchmen Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lubeman is the obvious best choice for a figure.

LawfulDeliriousAiredale-size_restricted.gif

Just finished the series, it was excellent. Not at all what I expected, but a really great story and some the episodes are just amazing.

I don't really see any figures being made for it though. It'd be weird not having the original Watchmen and then just these ones.

Nope, I'm just not in the camp that enjoys garbage storytelling with woke entertainment pretending it's good because the title happens to be something I liked. Just like Disney wars.

I still don't really understand what you are referring to. What exactly is "woke" about this show? In fact if you actually give it a chance it shows the dangers of both sides of the "woke" argument.

Nope, I'm just not in the camp that enjoys garbage storytelling with woke entertainment pretending it's good because the title happens to be something I liked. Just like Disney wars.

I have no idea what this means.

Just ignore the person who is part of the 1% of people who don't like the show.

Anyway, by series End, I'd take a Jeremy Irons Veidt in full costume. Such a cool look. Him, Sister Night, Dr. Manhattan would all be cool.

Just ignore the person who is part of the 1% of people who don't like the show.

Anyway, by series End, I'd take a Jeremy Irons Veidt in full costume. Such a cool look. Him, Sister Night, Dr. Manhattan would all be cool.

Veidt would be cool because it's basically a recreation of the comics costume.

No explanation should be needed, how can you people think this woke political mess that ****s on the characters is good? My god it's incredible how much people turn their brains off when they watch things

I got a nose for white supremacy and it smells like bleach... really? Lmao so much cringe. Don't you worry though, they won't dare make more of this trash, damoooooon knows most people know how bad it is and they definitely won't make any merch either.

No explanation should be needed, how can you people think this woke political mess that ****s on the characters is good? My god it's incredible how much people turn their brains off when they watch things

I got a nose for white supremacy and it smells like bleach... really? Lmao so much cringe. Don't you worry though, they won't dare make more of this trash, damoooooon knows most people know how bad it is and they definitely won't make any merch either.

If you hate it so much, then why are you in this thread? And why does it affect you this much?

There are plenty of threads on this board about properties that I don't care for. But why would I spend my time going into them and complaining? I simply move on with my life.

Back